Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

connectix virtual pc 5.1

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 starcraftmaster

starcraftmaster

• Members
  • 1,109 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:03 PM

Posted 23 February 2009 - 07:25 AM

i got this soft ware off a freind
but how do i make it work Lol
i tryed it on a comp with win 98 and made some thing with the extention .vhd file and when i go to the start up the os says cant find os install os or some thing
and the help file seems to really suck Lol

yea i know the .vhd is about 3mb and cant possilby fit win me in it so i dont what the helll am ment to do with this thing lol

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 starcraftmaster

starcraftmaster
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 1,109 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:03 PM

Posted 25 February 2009 - 12:57 AM

ok i know how to do now
but if i install win xp will it replace any thing
you know when you install win xp then you install win 98 and it only starts with win 98 and you try to boot win xp and is says crap about hal.dll or some thing
understan????????

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users