Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

that stupid elite bar

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 virushater

virushater

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:35 PM

Posted 04 June 2005 - 03:50 AM

help i have this elitebar thing on my computer and its driving me nuts
i also need help with this aurora thing everywhere i go the instructions are for experts and im just a beginner

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Pandy

Pandy

Bleepin'

• Members
  • 9,559 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:35 PM

Posted 04 June 2005 - 08:30 AM

:thumbsup: to Bleeping computer virushater :flowers:

It sounds like you need to post a hijackthis log to have it analyzed. Please read this tutorial..
HjT Tutorial
After that read this thread on how to post a HijackThis Log
How to Submit a Hijak This Log
After reading this post a log in..
HiJack This Logs and Analysis Forum

This forum is especially for newbies. We need help sometimes and these articles will be easy to understand. When you do get a log posted please keep in mind that the Hijack This Team are all volunteers and it could take some time to get a reply. One thing that is important to mention is that you should NEVER try to use HjT to fix things yourself if you do not know what you are looking at. Also please to not make a reply to your topic or HjT log until a member of the HjT team replies first. When looking for logs to work on the team members look for logs with no replies yet. If you bump or make a reply it will show a reply and they will think someone is all ready helping you and you might get lost in the shuffle.

Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.

Hide not your talents. They for use were made. What's a sundial in the shade?

~ Benjamin Franklin

I am a Bleeping Computer fan! Are you?

Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:35 PM

Posted 04 June 2005 - 12:38 PM

Welcome to BC!
Follow Pandy's advice and the HJT team will do their magic and make those nasties go away.
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users