Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Can I play call of duty world at war with this videocard?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 doggy's bone

doggy's bone

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:51 PM

Posted 22 February 2009 - 08:32 AM

Hey, i have a problem.
I got a pretty old video card and i would like to play call of duty world at war.
I got this one: NVIDIA GeForce4 MX 440 with AGP8X (GeForce4 MX 440 with AGP8X)
I did a test at internet, and it said that i wouldn't be able to play it, but still im not sure.
I don't care if the graphics aint fantastic, but if im able to play it il get it.
I am 13, do i don't hope i have to buy a new card...
Hope someone can help me out.

Thanks.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 mollymoo

mollymoo

• Members
  • 30 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:51 PM

Posted 22 February 2009 - 08:38 AM

according to the specs it needs to be shader 3.0 or higher and i dont think your card will have, i tried advanced warfighter with a similar card and all you got to see was all the overlays like h.u.d

#3 Delta16

Delta16

• Members
  • 417 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:51 PM

Posted 23 February 2009 - 02:18 PM

If you would like to see if your video card supports that game, go to the following link, choose the game and wait a little bit (For the first time, you have to wait longer than normal) to install a small software to scan your hardware. Its safe!

System Requirements lab - Can I Run It?

#4 Sterling14

Sterling14

• Members
  • 1,842 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:51 PM

Posted 23 February 2009 - 09:15 PM

I don't believe it will work, sorry. You could always upgrade graphics card, even though you have an agp slot which is the older graphics card slot.
"I think there is a world market for maybe five computers." - Thomas Watson, Chairman of IBM, 1943

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users