Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

zonealarm port forwarding problem's

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 harry24

harry24

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:21 PM

Posted 21 February 2009 - 06:43 PM

ok im running a usb mobile internet dongle (which i know has open NAT's) into my pc and im sharing the connection with my xbox 360 using windows 2000 standard I.C.S(internet connection sharing) , problem is when zonealarm security suite firewall is active i have strict NAT's and problems connecting to xbox live everything i've read would indicate my problems are the result of blocked TCP and UDP ports, sorry to say but im new to firewalls,networking and zonealarm security suite, but i have managed to connect to xbox live several times so im sure that's all setup right and i have no option to connect any other way as when i dont have zone alarm running im constantly getting hacked and get massive ammounts of data usage which is understandably a big deal when you're paying 15 pounds for 3 gigs a month download limit, so just to clarify i need help with portforwarding in zonealarm security suite i know the ports i need to forward i just have no idea how to go about it can anyone help please?

Edited by harry24, 21 February 2009 - 06:57 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users