Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Opera browser

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 chasmobile

chasmobile

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:57 AM

Posted 03 June 2005 - 03:03 PM

My operating system is XP Home, Service Pack 2, I have been using Opera for about 6 months and am generally satisfied with it, however, an annoying problem has cropped up, i.e. whenever I enter a URL or do a search from Yahoo (or Google etc) the first Opera window to come up merely displays: "The document has moved here", (the "here" is in blue and is underlined; there are no quotes, of course) I click on the "here" and it then takes me to the site. This happens, without fail, on every attempt. I have had no success in finding a solution with Opera "Help". It wouldn't be out of the question for the problem to caused in some way by my keyboard clumsiness, (it is a standing joke among my collegues ref me being able to hose up ANY computer, just let me at it) IE appears to work normally, no problems there. I am pretty sure that the solution is just a keystroke or 2, but darned if I can figure it out. (My computer expertise is limited to hunt and peck memo typing and net surfing) Many thanks for any and all help.

BR's to all

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users