Log is several days old. If you still need help:
Do you use a router?
We will get a download to use:
Please download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware (MBAM) to your desktop:http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam.php
* Double-click mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
* Be sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
* If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
* Once the program has loaded, select Perform FULL SCAN, then click Scan.
* When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
* Be sure that everything is checked, and click **Remove Selected.**
*A restart may be required to finish the clean up process*
* When completed, a log will open in Notepad. Please save it to a convenient location. The log can also be opened by going to Start > All Programs > Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware > Logs > log-date.txt
please post the MBAM log in reply