Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Messenger logs?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 k_dub_25

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Local time:01:54 PM

Posted 03 June 2005 - 12:40 PM

I am running windows XP and I have MSN Messenger 6.2. Is there a way for me to see who has logged into messenger on my computer and when they have logged in? The passport profile menu was deleted and now there is no pick list to choose from in the messenger software.

Please help.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Piney

• Members
  • 119 posts
  • Local time:10:54 AM

Posted 11 June 2005 - 10:26 PM

There is an add-on program for messenger, called Messenger Plus.

Warning!! When you download the program, pay attention to what you allow. DO NOT ALLOW the sponsors programs or you will be allowing a bunch of stuff you reeeeealy don't want into your computer.

MsgrPlus will put an event log into your documents and settings, along with chatlogs. I don't remember (if I ever even knew) if you can set it for "Any user of this computer" or if it is login specific.

http://www.msgplus.net/ Read through all the info before downloading and use at your own risk.

Infected? Report it! <<<Click

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users