Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Incredimail Errors While Downloading From Hotmail

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 bluesnut

bluesnut

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:09 AM

Posted 20 February 2009 - 07:26 PM

Hi,

I have been having this problem for about a week. I am running Vista and Incredimail XP. I cannot remember if this started just before or just after the last update for incredimail.

My problem is when I try to download my email from one of my hotmail accounts it always says it is downloading 1 of 114 emails. If I have new mail on hotmail it just adds however many new emails there are to the 114 (if I have 2 new messages it says downloading 1 of 116).

When it is finished it DOES download my new messages but it comes up with an error message. It either states "keylib error #28 exp date empty" or an error that is empty with no information.

I have tried reinstalling the software either by an uninstall and re-install, or by going and trying to do an upgrade again. I have tried to delete my email accounts and then put them back in. This last trial has just ended up with both of my hotmail accounts doing the same thing only one says downloading 1 of 17 and the other 1 of 114.

HELP! I hope someone can give me some helpful solutions.

Thanks in advance.
Bluesnut

PS if there is any additional info needed let me know and I will try to provide it.

Edited by bluesnut, 20 February 2009 - 07:27 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users