Download the HostsXpert Herehttp://www.funkytoad.com/download/HostsXpert.zip
Unzip HostsXpert to your desktop
Open up the HostsXpert program.
* Make sure that the "make hosts writable?" button in the upper left corner is enabled.
* Click back up Host files
* then click "Restore MS Hosts File"
* close programThis tool is not a toy. If used the wrong way you could trash your computer. Please use only under direction of a Helper. If you decide to do so anyway, please do not blame me or ComboFix.
1. Download this file - combofix.exe http://download.bleepingcomputer.com/sUBs/ComboFix.exe http://www.forospyware.com/sUBs/ComboFix.exe http://subs.geekstogo.com/ComboFix.exe
2. Double click combofix.exe & follow the prompts.
3. When finished, it will produce a log for you. Post that log in your next reply please, along with a new HijackThis log.Note:
Do not mouseclick combofix's window while it's running. That may cause it to stall.