Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Cannot not see any folder in a drive

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 vladee

vladee

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:21 PM

Posted 19 February 2009 - 11:46 PM

Good day to all...

Can anyone help me and this is the scenario:

I found a virus (FUvirus.exe) comming from a USB drive in my desktop pc... I tried malwarebytes and symantec for the removal of the virus but to no effect (the virus replicates folders in all your drives e.g. my document it will create a folder my document.exe) to cut the tory short.. I downloaded combofix.. It removed all the virus and spyware in may computer but it also remove all my folders.... when it created a text file or summary of what it had done to my computer... when I tried to open a drive for e.g. c there is no folders available (no windows folder) but if I cut and paste the folder or type it to run I can browse it.. it is not hidden because I already use the folder option show all hidden folders.

I have already read comments for combo fix that they cannot open their .. but mine is different.. I cannot see any folder but my computer is running smoothly

looking for a response

thanks

(Moderator edit: post moved to more appropriate forum. jgw)

Edited by jgweed, 20 February 2009 - 09:42 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users