Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Loss of Pages/freezing pages

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 ABCDuckegg

ABCDuckegg

• Members
  • 18 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:54 PM

Posted 03 June 2005 - 01:59 AM

Hi me again hoggin the threads lol. I notice quite often than when I'm looking at a page, any page it goes freeze, off and back on again, but within a split second, it seems to be happening more often also. It is more annoying than anything, but when I'm downloading stuff from soulseek it causes me to lose connection and whatever is downloading, it then goes back to something 74 in line, so it is a right pain. I'm wondering if the modem might have something to do with it as sometimes as well as the rdy & the sync lights being on continuous, all the others sometimes are flickering on and off like christmas tree lights especially the usb light. It might not even be connected to the screen problem but I've no idea what to do to stop my page freezing and going even if it is in a micro second, though last night everything just froze for about 2 minutes, which was really doing my head in. I'm running XP and NTL Broadband 1mg.
Cheers,
John :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users