Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

zonealarm x64?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 dnap

dnap

• Members
  • 262 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:21 AM

Posted 19 February 2009 - 11:37 AM

has anyone ever used the beta for xp x64? i know its out there and available, i just read that it might have some bugs or technical issues, and i didnt really want to try installing it without getting some info on it first. i searched around the site, but didnt really find anything about it. im not running a firewall right now, only running spybot, and would like to change that. i tried ad aware because its compatible with x64, but it made to many processes running, and kept giving me some pop-up about my network or something, which its just a standalone computer, and i just didnt like the interface, but i loved zonealarm security suite, and would like to try and get it to work with the beta if possible, so if anyone has any insight they could share, id appreciate it, thanks.

CPU - AMD FX-8350 Black Edition

Motherboard -MSI 990FXA-GD80

Ram - G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB)

Video Card - MSI Radeon R9 280

Storage - Western Digital Velociraptor 300GB 10k RPM

Power Supply - hec XP1080 800W

Case - Antec DF-35

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users