Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows Restore

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Seth Holloway

Seth Holloway

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:25 PM

Posted 18 February 2009 - 04:53 PM

Hello everyone, I am new to this forum several of my friends had suggest I come here for some help and advice. I am running a with an AMD processor and window xp standard edition.

It has been a long road getting here and I want go into to many details just ask my question. I hope this is the right forum for this post. I was hit by a virus the other day, got the virus off my computer but then ran into a problem where windows would not boot into regular mode, I could only get it to boot into safe mode, long story short in my frustration and lack of sleep last night I just did a non-destructive recovery with a program called PC Angel. Now I am back up and running on Windows and I see the back up from PC Angel on the hard drive, my question is there away to restore the computer back with all the programs and stuff working with the backup folder that pc angel made or do I have to go back a reinstall everything ????

Thanks,

Seth

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users