Posted 17 February 2009 - 09:07 PM
Ok. So i was browsing my computer and came across a very old backup of one of my old computers i used to have, and i was deleting all the files from the backup, and i managed to delete ALL folders but One. This folder i think is from a what-used-to-be a virus, and i cannot get rid of it, it will not dissapear what so ever! I tried McAfee shredder, Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware Fille Assassin, and even tried configuring permissions for the directory the folder is located in.
A brief description of this "wierd" folder:
1. Appears to be empty, i cannot open it.
2. When trying to delete it, i get error saying "cannot delete file:"
3. All the properties are gone for this folder, such as delete,move,properties, and such. The only options are the ones that will not help get rid of it.. how conveinient, right? lol..
The folder is located in this location on my pc.
C:\My Backup -- 07-05-01 0411PM\Documents and Settings\Owner.YOUR-99DDF15D27\Local Settings\Application Data\IsolatedStorage\josepof3.qbk\tka2c0qa.iea\StrongName.uoa4psniadaafwu13zf1nqq1htrcykuy\[AS FAR AS I CAN GET]
Please help me get rid of this, its annoying having it on my computer. thanks
Interesting Links: Softpedia
- Online downloads encyclopedia W3Schools
- Website Programming Tutorials PC World
- Everything about technology Wikipedia
- Online Encyclopedia Photobucket
- Free Image Hosting
"I don't support network bridges, they support me.