Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Win32.TDSS.rtk

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Snoozzy

Snoozzy

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:55 PM

Posted 17 February 2009 - 02:03 AM

Over the last month I have found my pc is just not 'behaving' well, nothing really major, just annoying things for example: My Computer page suddenly opens of its own accord, occasional beeping...now the My Computer page is appearing more and more frequently, and recently the calculator suddenly appears! Then today the pc shut itself down suddenly.

I have AVAST running all the time and have found this effective in the past for keeping my pc safe.

Today I downloaded AVG and ran that, it found nothing. I was not satisfied with that so I downloaded SPYBOT S&D and as I suspected I have a trojan, namely: Win32.TDSS.rtk

I have run spybot three times now and it cannot remove/fix this trojan.... any suggestions?

I have looked over the forums and see there are some instructions after running HIJACKTHIS but I am not sure how to go about this...any help would be greatly appreciated.

:thumbsup:

Edited by Pandy, 17 February 2009 - 03:54 AM.
Moved from Win XP Home and Pro ~Pandy

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 DaChew

DaChew

Visiting Alien

• BC Advisor
  • 10,317 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:55 AM

Posted 17 February 2009 - 08:12 AM

:thumbsup:

We do not recommend that you have more than one anti virus product installed and running on your computer at a time. The reason for this is that if both products have their automatic (Real-Time) protection switched on, then those products which do not encrypt the virus strings within them can cause other anti virus products to cause "false alarms". It can also lead to a clash as both products fight for access to files which are opened again this is the resident/automatic protection. In general terms, the two programs may conflict and cause:
1) False Alarms: When the anti virus software tells you that your PC has a virus when it actually doesn't.
2) System Performance Problems: Your system may lock up due to both products attempting to access the same file at the same time.
Therefore please go to add/remove in the control panel and remove either xxxx or xxxx.

Let's first disable AVG and also make sure Teatimer is disabled

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/114351/how-to-temporarily-disable-your-anti-virus-firewall-and-anti-malware-programs/

Please download ATF Cleaner by Atribune & save it to your desktop.
  • Double-click ATF-Cleaner.exe to run the program.
  • Under Main "Select Files to Delete" choose: Select All.
  • Click the Empty Selected button.
  • If you use Firefox browser click Firefox at the top and choose: Select All
    If you would like to keep your saved passwords, please click No at the prompt.
  • If you use Opera browser click Opera at the top and choose: Select All
    If you would like to keep your saved passwords, please click No at the prompt.
  • Click Exit on the Main menu to close the program.
Note: On Vista, "Windows Temp" is disabled. To empty "Windows Temp" ATF-Cleaner must be "Run as an Administrator".

Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (v1.34) and save it to your desktop.
alternate download link 1
alternate download link 2
If you have a previous version of MBAM, remove it via Add/Remove Programs and download a fresh copy.
  • Make sure you are connected to the Internet.
  • Double-click on mbam-setup.exe to install the application.
  • When the installation begins, follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.
  • When installation has finished, make sure you leave both of these checked:
    • Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
    • Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
  • Then click Finish.
MBAM will automatically start and you will be asked to update the program before performing a scan.
  • If an update is found, the program will automatically update itself.
  • Press the OK button to close that box and continue.
  • If you encounter any problems while downloading the updates, manually download them from here and just double-click on mbam-rules.exe to install. Alternatively, you can update through MBAM's interface from a clean computer, copy the definitions (rules.ref) located in C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from that system to a usb stick or CD and then copy it to the infected machine.
On the Scanner tab:
  • Make sure the "Perform Quick Scan" option is selected.
  • Then click on the Scan button.
  • If asked to select the drives to scan, leave all the drives selected and click on the Start Scan button.
  • The scan will begin and "Scan in progress" will show at the top. It may take some time to complete so please be patient.
  • When the scan is finished, a message box will say "The scan completed successfully. Click 'Show Results' to display all objects found".
  • Click OK to close the message box and continue with the removal process.
Back at the main Scanner screen:
  • Click on the Show Results button to see a list of any malware that was found.
  • Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
  • When removal is completed, a log report will open in Notepad.
  • The log is automatically saved and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
  • Copy and paste the contents of that report in your next reply and exit MBAM.
Note: If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you may be asked to reboot your computer so it can proceed with the disinfection process. Regardless if prompted to restart the computer or not, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot normally (not into safe mode) will prevent MBAM from removing all the malware. MBAM may "make changes to your registry" as part of its disinfection routine. If using other security programs that detect registry changes (ie Spybot's Teatimer), they may interfere or alert you after scanning with MBAM. Please temporarily disable such programs or permit them to allow the changes.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/114351/how-to-temporarily-disable-your-anti-virus-firewall-and-anti-malware-programs/
Chewy

No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try.

#3 Snoozzy

Snoozzy
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 17 February 2009 - 04:46 PM

Thankyou Chewy,

I followed all the instructions and here is the mbam-log...

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.34
Database version: 1771
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3

18/02/2009 8:44:20 AM
mbam-log-2009-02-18 (08-44-20).txt

Scan type: Quick Scan
Objects scanned: 67829
Time elapsed: 2 minute(s), 22 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 3
Registry Values Infected: 2
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 0

Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{4e7bd74f-2b8d-469e-86bd-fd60bb9aae3a} (Adware.OneToolBar) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Trymedia Systems (Adware.Trymedia) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Software Notifier (Rogue.Multiple) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Values Infected:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar\WebBrowser\{4e7bd74f-2b8d-469e-86bd-fd60bb9aae3a} (Adware.OneToolBar) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\inrhctqdj0endp (Rogue.AntivirusXP2008) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:

#4 DaChew

DaChew

Visiting Alien

• BC Advisor
  • 10,317 posts
  •  

Posted 17 February 2009 - 06:02 PM

Please do an online scan with Kaspersky WebScanner

Click on Kaspersky Online Scanner

You will be prompted to install an ActiveX component from Kaspersky, Click Yes.
  • The program will launch and then begin downloading the latest definition files:
  • Once the files have been downloaded click on NEXT
  • Now click on Scan Settings
  • In the scan settings make that the following are selected:
    • Scan using the following Anti-Virus database:
    Extended (if available otherwise Standard)
    • Scan Options:
    Scan Archives
    Scan Mail Bases
  • Click OK
  • Now under select a target to scan:Select My Computer
  • This will program will start and scan your system.
  • The scan will take a while so be patient and let it run.
  • Once the scan is complete it will display if your system has been infected.
    • Now click on the Save as Text button:
  • Save the file to your desktop.
  • Copy and paste that information in your next post.
This will take a while but it might show us what's going on
Chewy

#5 Snoozzy

Snoozzy
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 18 February 2009 - 09:00 PM

Hey Chewy,

Bit delayed in replying, the kaspersky updates kept crashing yesterday, but had success today, so here is the log:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
KASPERSKY ONLINE SCANNER 7 REPORT
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 3 (build 2600)
Kaspersky Online Scanner 7 version: 7.0.25.0
Program database last update: Thursday, February 19, 2009 00:24:15
Records in database: 1812855
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scan settings:
Scan using the following database: extended
Scan archives: yes
Scan mail databases: yes

Scan area - My Computer:
A:\
C:\
D:\
E:\
F:\

Scan statistics:
Files scanned: 153895
Threat name: 3
Infected objects: 4
Suspicious objects: 0
Duration of the scan: 02:11:02

File name / Threat name / Threats count
D:\Software\mirc621.exe Infected: not-a-virus:Client-IRC.Win32.mIRC.621 1
D:\Software\sdsetup.exe Infected: not-a-virus:Monitor.Win32.KeyLogger.dq 1
D:\Suzanne\Ogame\Master\osm095_fr-en.exe Infected: Trojan.Win32.Agent.ixf 1
D:\Suzanne\Suzannes Documents\Ogame\Master\osm095_fr-en.exe Infected: Trojan.Win32.Agent.ixf 1

The selected area was scanned.

Cheers,
Suzanne

#6 DaChew

DaChew

Visiting Alien

• BC Advisor
  • 10,317 posts
  •  

Posted 18 February 2009 - 09:21 PM

Show Hidden Folders/Files
  • Open My Computer.
  • Go to Tools > Folder Options.
  • Select the View tab.
  • Scroll down to Hidden files and folders.
  • Select Show hidden files and folders.
  • Uncheck (untick) Hide extensions of known file types.
  • Uncheck (untick) Hide protected operating system files (Recommended).
  • Click Yes when prompted.
  • Click OK.
  • Close My Computer.
Manually delete those files

Could you run a full scan with MBAM of all drives, ne sure and update it first
Chewy

#7 Snoozzy

Snoozzy
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 19 February 2009 - 03:38 AM

Chewy,

It looks like it has worked!

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.34
Database version: 1778
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3

19/02/2009 7:22:35 PM
mbam-log-2009-02-19 (19-22-35).txt

Scan type: Full Scan (C:\|D:\|E:\|)
Objects scanned: 226776
Time elapsed: 39 minute(s), 38 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 0
Registry Values Infected: 0
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 0

Memory Processes Infected:

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:

Thanks a lot for all your help.
Cheers,
Suzanne

#8 DaChew

DaChew

Visiting Alien

• BC Advisor
  • 10,317 posts
  •  

Posted 19 February 2009 - 05:31 AM

If you are satisfied that all signs of malware are gone please flush system restore

Now you should Create a New Restore Point to prevent possible reinfection from an old one. Some of the malware you picked up could have been saved in System Restore. Since this is a protected directory your tools cannot access to delete these files, they sometimes can reinfect your system if you accidentally use an old restore point. Setting a new restore point AFTER cleaning your system will help prevent this and enable your computer to "roll-back" to a clean working state.

The easiest and safest way to do this is:
  • Go to Start > Programs > Accessories > System Tools and click "System Restore".
  • Choose the radio button marked "Create a Restore Point" on the first screen then click "Next". Give the R.P. a name, then click "Create". The new point will be stamped with the current date and time. Keep a log of this so you can find it easily should you need to use System Restore.
  • Then use Disk Cleanup to remove all but the most recently created Restore Point.
  • Go to Start > Run and type: Cleanmgr
  • Click "Ok". Disk Cleanup will scan your files for several minutes, then open.
  • Click the "More Options" tab, then click the "Clean up" button under System Restore.
  • Click Ok. You will be prompted with "Are you sure you want to delete all but the most recent restore point?"
  • Click Yes, then click Ok.
  • Click Yes again when prompted with "Are you sure you want to perform these actions?"
  • Disk Cleanup will remove the files and close automatically.
Vista Users can refer to these links: Create a New Restore Point and Disk Cleanup.
Chewy

#9 Snoozzy

Snoozzy
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 22 February 2009 - 01:15 AM

Chewy,

I have performed the new system restore also...fingers crossed!

Cheers,
Suzanne

#10 CO Taylor

CO Taylor

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:55 AM

Posted 23 February 2009 - 08:24 AM

Hello Da Chew...

I came across this forum and as I was having the same problem. I followed your instructions exactly, but have come across much more infected files than Suzzane. It seems the Kaspersky Scan has listed vital components in my system. Any help would be appreciated. I ran the AFT cleaner, Malware Bites and Kaspersky as instructed. Here is my kaspersky scan txt log:

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KASPERSKY ONLINE SCANNER 7 REPORT
Monday, February 23, 2009
Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 3 (build 2600)
Kaspersky Online Scanner 7 version: 7.0.25.0
Program database last update: Monday, February 23, 2009 03:09:58
Records in database: 1832749

Scan settings:
Scan using the following database: extended
Scan archives: yes
Scan mail databases: yes

Scan area - My Computer:
A:\
C:\
D:\
E:\
F:\
G:\
H:\
I:\
K:\

Scan statistics:
Files scanned: 88393
Threat name: 4
Infected objects: 1893
Suspicious objects: 0
Duration of the scan: 02:58:35

File name / Threat name / Threats count
C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe/C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 2
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe/C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 3
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe/C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 10
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe/C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\MsPMSPSv.exe/C:\WINDOWS\system32\MsPMSPSv.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE/C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\taskmgr.exe/C:\WINDOWS\system32\taskmgr.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
svchost.exe\svchost.exe/svchost.exe\svchost.exe Infected: Trojan.Win32.Agent.ady 1
C:\ATI\SUPPORT\8-12_xp32_dd_72271\Setup.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\ATI\SUPPORT\9-1_xp32_dd_ccc_wdm_enu_74230\Driver\AtiCimUn.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\ATI\SUPPORT\9-1_xp32_dd_ccc_wdm_enu_74230\Driver\BIN\atiicdxx.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\ATI\SUPPORT\9-1_xp32_dd_ccc_wdm_enu_74230\Driver\BIN\EnumDev.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\ATI\SUPPORT\9-1_xp32_dd_ccc_wdm_enu_74230\Driver\BIN\UpdatPnP.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\ATI\SUPPORT\9-1_xp32_dd_ccc_wdm_enu_74230\Driver\CheckVer.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\ATI\SUPPORT\9-1_xp32_dd_ccc_wdm_enu_74230\Driver\Driver\Setup.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\ATI\SUPPORT\9-1_xp32_dd_ccc_wdm_enu_74230\Driver\DrvUI64A.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\ATI\SUPPORT\9-1_xp32_dd_ccc_wdm_enu_74230\Driver\issetup.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\ATI\SUPPORT\9-1_xp32_dd_ccc_wdm_enu_74230\Driver\Setup.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\audio\Steinberg\Denoiser\UNWISE.EXE Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\audio\Steinberg\Loudness\UNWISE.EXE Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\ijjigame\ijjistarter2FxB.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Microsoft\Installer\{2E7595EC-4FB1-4E29-93D4-9083C8A9B107}\NewShortcut3_2E7595EC4FB14E2993D49083C8A9B107.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Microsoft\Installer\{2E7595EC-4FB1-4E29-93D4-9083C8A9B107}\NewShortcut4_2E7595EC4FB14E2993D49083C8A9B107.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Motive\Acme\plugin\maps\Pavilion\XPHNABS4EN\Maps\Solo\devcon.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Motive\Acme\plugin\maps\Pavilion\XPHNABS4EN\Maps\Solo\RebootXP.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Motive\Acme\plugin\maps\resources\deusr\de\JSharp\bin\pchealthde.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\ATF-Cleaner.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\CPU Protection\cwshredder.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\CPU Protection\HijackThis.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\NES\VirtuaNES.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temp\jkos-Owner\binaries\ScanningProcess.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\EPSONREG\EPSONREG.EXE Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\hp\bin\AddDevicePath.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\hp\bin\audio_HD_realtek\devcon.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\hp\bin\automod32.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\hp\bin\autorun.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\hp\bin\CleanRec.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\hp\bin\cloaker.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\hp\bin\COMMANDS.EXE Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\hp\bin\DM.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\hp\bin\FindWindow.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\hp\bin\Finis.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\hp\bin\firewallnorton\SUPPORT\SYMLNCH\SYMLNCH.EXE Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\hp\bin\FullScreen.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\hp\bin\HPBI.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\hp\bin\HPLocale.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\hp\bin\HPPICT.EXE Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\hp\bin\HtmlMsg.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\hp\bin\IniMerge.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\hp\bin\IsRunning.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\hp\bin\Locale.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\hp\bin\MsgAction.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\hp\bin\OSType.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\hp\bin\ProcessLogger.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\hp\bin\Progress.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\hp\bin\PwrMgt.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\hp\bin\RefCount.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\hp\bin\RPCOPY.EXE Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\hp\bin\SendKey.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\hp\bin\SetIni.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\hp\bin\SetRes.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\hp\bin\Sleep.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\hp\bin\TransientMessage.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\hp\bin\UIni.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\hp\bin\USBPwrMGMT.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\hp\drivers\audio_HD_realtek\Alcmtr.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\hp\drivers\audio_HD_realtek\AlcWzrd.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\hp\drivers\audio_HD_realtek\RTLCPL.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\hp\drivers\audio_HD_realtek\SoundMan.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\hp\drivers\hpiz350\setup\CCC\HPZprs01.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\hp\drivers\hpiz350\setup\HPZarp01.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\hp\drivers\hpiz350\setup\HPZchk01.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\hp\drivers\hpiz350\setup\HPZddv01.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\hp\drivers\hpiz350\setup\HPZdui01.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\hp\drivers\hpiz350\setup\HPZdxs01.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\hp\drivers\hpiz350\setup\HPZgat01.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\hp\drivers\hpiz350\setup\HPZmsi01.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\hp\drivers\hpiz350\setup\HPZnet01.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\hp\drivers\hpiz350\setup\HPZnfx01.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\hp\drivers\hpiz350\setup\HPZopt01.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\hp\drivers\hpiz350\setup\HPZpnp01.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\hp\drivers\hpiz350\setup\HPZprl01.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\hp\drivers\hpiz350\setup\HPZpui01.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\hp\drivers\hpiz350\setup\HPZrcv01.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\hp\drivers\hpiz350\setup\HPZrein01.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\hp\drivers\hpiz350\setup\HPZsaf01.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\hp\drivers\hpiz350\setup\HPZscr01.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\hp\drivers\hpiz350\setup\HPZshl01.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\hp\drivers\hpiz350\setup\HPZtim01.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\hp\drivers\hpiz350\setup\HPZwis01.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\hp\drivers\hpiz350\setup\SampPics\ToMyPic.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\hp\drivers\hpiz350\setup\usbready.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\hp\drivers\hpiz350\Setup.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\hp\drivers\keyboard\PS2.EXE Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\hp\drivers\printers\deskjet\CopyInf.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\hp\drivers\printers\deskjet\hpbvspst.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\hp\drivers\printers\deskjet\hpzglu08.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\hp\drivers\printers\deskjet\install.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\hp\drivers\printers\deskjet\program files\Hewlett-Packard\hp deskjet assistant\bin\browser.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\hp\drivers\printers\deskjet\program files\Hewlett-Packard\hp deskjet assistant\bin\printpcl.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\hp\drivers\printers\deskjet\setup.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\hp\drivers\printers\deskjet\util\common\hpfpdi08.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\hp\drivers\printers\deskjet\util\common\hpzghl08.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\hp\drivers\printers\deskjet\util\common\hpzpin08.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\hp\DTIcons\shortcut.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\hp\DTIcons\warranty\EN\splash.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\hp\DTIcons\warranty\EN_CA\splash.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\hp\DTIcons\warranty\EN_US\splash.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\hp\DTIcons\warranty\runner.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\hp\EXPLOREBAR\ABOUT\mAbout\Music_FC.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\hp\EXPLOREBAR\ABOUT\mAbout\Music_HK.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\hp\EXPLOREBAR\ABOUT\mAbout\Music_IN.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\hp\EXPLOREBAR\ABOUT\mAbout\Music_NA.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\hp\EXPLOREBAR\ABOUT\mAbout\Music_SE.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\hp\EXPLOREBAR\ABOUT\mAbout\Music_TW.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\hp\EXPLOREBAR\ABOUT\vAbout\Video_AN.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\hp\EXPLOREBAR\ABOUT\vAbout\Video_FC.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\hp\EXPLOREBAR\ABOUT\vAbout\Video_IN.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\hp\EXPLOREBAR\ABOUT\vAbout\Video_KO.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\hp\EXPLOREBAR\ABOUT\vAbout\Video_LA.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\hp\EXPLOREBAR\ABOUT\vAbout\Video_NA.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\hp\EXPLOREBAR\ABOUT\vAbout\Video_SC.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\hp\EXPLOREBAR\ABOUT\vAbout\Video_SE.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\hp\EXPLOREBAR\ABOUT\vAbout\Video_TW.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\hp\EXPLOREBAR\autotkit.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\hp\EXPLOREBAR\HPTKReg.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\hp\EXPLOREBAR\STATIC\STPAGE.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\hp\EXPLOREBAR\UnHPTKIT.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\hp\EXPLOREBAR\UNINST\UnHPTKIT.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\hp\OrgTut\OrgTut.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\hp\patches\43WW2AZE\AddDevicePathToTMPKey.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\hp\patches\43WW3OWN\files\RP\OwnerPatch.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\hp\patches\43WW3OWN\files\UP\Recguard.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\hp\PC Tune Up and Repair\maintenance.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\hp\recovery\wizard\fscommand\AppRecoveryLink.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\hp\recovery\wizard\fscommand\AppRecoveryLink_ret.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\hp\recovery\wizard\fscommand\CDLogic.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\hp\recovery\wizard\fscommand\CDLogic_ret.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\hp\recovery\wizard\fscommand\CreatorLink.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\hp\recovery\wizard\fscommand\CreatorLink_ret.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\hp\recovery\wizard\fscommand\RestoreLink_ret.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\hp\recovery\wizard\fscommand\RTCDLink.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\hp\recovery\wizard\fscommand\RTCDLink_ret.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\hp\recovery\wizard\fscommand\RunLink.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\hp\recovery\wizard\fscommand\RunLink_ret.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\hp\recovery\wizard\fscommand\SysRecoveryLink.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\hp\recovery\wizard\fscommand\SysRecoveryLink_ret.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\hp\recovery\wizard\fscommand\WizardLink.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\hp\recovery\wizard\fscommand\WizardLink_ret.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\hp\recovery\wizard\SWR_Wizard.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\hp\register\REGINIT.EXE Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\hp\support\HPSysInfo.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\hp\VINETLINK\VINETLINK.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Acoustica Shared Effects\UNWISE.EXE Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Activision\A-10Cuba\A10Cuba.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\Updater\acroaum.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Setup Files\RdrBig\ENU\setup.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop 7.0\ImageReady.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop 7.0\Photoshop.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop 7.0\Samples\Droplets\ImageReady Droplets\Constrain 350, Make JPG 30.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop 7.0\Samples\Droplets\ImageReady Droplets\Constrain to 200x200 pixels.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop 7.0\Samples\Droplets\ImageReady Droplets\Make Button.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop 7.0\Samples\Droplets\ImageReady Droplets\Make GIF (128 colors).exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop 7.0\Samples\Droplets\ImageReady Droplets\Make GIF (32, no dither).exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop 7.0\Samples\Droplets\ImageReady Droplets\Make GIF (64 colors).exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop 7.0\Samples\Droplets\ImageReady Droplets\Make JPEG (quality 10).exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop 7.0\Samples\Droplets\ImageReady Droplets\Make JPEG (quality 30).exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop 7.0\Samples\Droplets\ImageReady Droplets\Make JPEG (quality 60).exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop 7.0\Samples\Droplets\ImageReady Droplets\Multi-Size Save.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop 7.0\Samples\Droplets\ImageReady Droplets\Unsharp Mask.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Ahead\CoverDesigner\CoverDes.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Ahead\ImageDrive\ImageDrive.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Ahead\Nero\nero.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Ahead\Nero\Uninstall\UNNero.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Ahead\Nero BackItUp\BackItUp.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Ahead\Nero BackItUp\NBJ.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Ahead\Nero BackItUp\NBR.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Ahead\Nero SoundTrax\SoundTrax.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Ahead\Nero StartSmart\NeroStartSmart.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Ahead\Nero Toolkit\CDSpeed.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Ahead\Nero Toolkit\DriveSpeed.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Ahead\Nero Toolkit\InfoTool.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Ahead\Nero Wave Editor\DXEnum.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Ahead\Nero Wave Editor\WaveEdit.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Ahead\WMPBurn\WMPBurn.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\AIM\aimauto.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\AIM\Patcher.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\AIM\SendFile.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\AIM\ShareFile.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\AIM\Sysfiles\AIMWDInstall.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\AIM\Sysfiles\AIMWDUninstall.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\AIM\Sysfiles\AolOnDesktop.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\AIM\unwise32.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI Control Panel\atiiprxx.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI Control Panel\atiphexx.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI Control Panel\atiprbxx.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI Control Panel\atiptaxx.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Branding\CCCInstall.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Branding\CLI.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Branding\MOM.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Core-Implementation\LOG.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Core-PreInstall\atishlx.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Core-PreInstall\CCCInstall.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Core-Static\atishlx.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Core-Static\CCC.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Core-Static\CCCInstall.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Core-Static\CLI.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Core-Static\CLIStart.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Core-Static\installShell.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Core-Static\installShell64.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Core-Static\MOM.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Graphics-Full-Existing\DXStress.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Graphics-Full-Existing\MMLoadDrv.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Graphics-Previews-Common\CCCDsPreview.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Graphics-Previews-Common\MMACEPrev.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Audio Converter\easycdda.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\AVD Video Processor 7.6.1 TRIAL\ADVP76T.EXE Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\BackWeb\BackWeb Client\6.2.3.66\Install\bwUnin.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\BackWeb\BackWeb Client\6.2.3.66\Program\ChannelStatus.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\BackWeb\BackWeb Client\6.2.3.66\Program\Infocenter.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\BackWeb\BackWeb Client\6.2.3.66\Program\PrvCnt.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\BackWeb\BackWeb Client\6.2.3.66\Program\RepBead.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\BackWeb\BackWeb Client\6.2.3.66\Program\Restart.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\BackWeb\BackWeb Client\6.2.3.66\Program\runner.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\BackWeb\BackWeb Client\6.2.3.66\Program\Sprite6.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\BitTornado\w9xpopen.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Cakewalk\Cakewalk Pro Audio 9\cwpa.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Cakewalk\Cakewalk Pro Audio 9\mp3enc.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Cakewalk\Cakewalk Pro Audio 9\VJukebox.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Calibration\Adobe Gamma Loader.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Workflow\AdobeWorkgroupHelper.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ahead\Lib\specialoffer.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\11\Intel 32\IDriver.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\11\Intel 32\IDriver2.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\11\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\7\Intel 32\IDriver.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\8\Intel 32\IDriver.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\8\Intel 32\IDriver2.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\9\Intel 32\IDriver.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\9\Intel 32\IDriver2.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\engine\6\Intel 32\IKernel.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Professional\RunTime\09\01\Intel32\DotNetInstaller.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\agent.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\ISDM.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Common Files\InterVideo\DVD7\InterActual\iauninst.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intuit\Internet Client\Assist.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Jasc Software Inc\JascUpdate\JascUpdate.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Java\Update\Base Images\j2re1.4.2_03-b02\patch-j2re1.4.2_03-b02\patchjre.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\MSInfo\msinfo32.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Speech\sapisvr.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Python\python21\python.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Python\python21\pythonw.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Python\python21\win32\PythonService.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Python\python21\win32\win32popenWin9x.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\TWC\theweatherchannel_stubreal.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\r1puninst.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\RealOneMessageCenter.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\upgrdhlp.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sonic\Update Manager\sgtray.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Creative\AudioConSole\CTAudRun.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Creative\Product Registration\English\InetReg.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Creative\SBAudigy2ZS\Program\CTZAPXX.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Creative\SBAudigy2ZS\Program\RDefault.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Creative\SBAudigy2ZS\Program\setup.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Creative\SBAudigy2ZS\Program\Startup Menu\ChkColor.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Creative\SBAudigy2ZS\Program\Startup Menu\DAPlay.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Creative\SBAudigy2ZS\Program\support\amd64\ctzapxx.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Creative\SBAudigy2ZS\Program\support\i386\ctzapxx.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Creative\SBAudigy2ZS\SFBM\sfbm.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Creative\Shared Files\CTRegSvr.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\DAEMON Tools\chkupd.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\DAEMON Tools\daemon.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\DivX\DivX Codec\config.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\DivX\DivX Codec\DivX EKG.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\DivX\DivX Converter\Converter.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\DivX\DivX Player\DivX Player.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Easy Internet signup\HPSdpApp.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Easy Internet signup\HPUpdater.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Easy Internet signup\ISPSignup.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\EADM\Core.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\EPSON\Copy Utility\Copier.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\EPSON\ESCNDV\Escfg.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\EPSON\ESCNDV\Escndv.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\EPSON\ESCNDV\estwm.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\EPSON\guide\perf3170_e\uninstall.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\EPSON\Photo Print\EPPApp.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\hp deskjet assistant\bin\browser.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\hp deskjet assistant\bin\printpcl.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\hpz\glue\hpzglu08.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\hpz\glue\util\common\hpfpdi08.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\hpz\glue\util\common\hpzghl08.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\webreg\bin\hpqtax08.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpdns_01.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpdupdbh.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\{0FABD3D7-3036-4e78-B29D-58957ADB0A12}\drivers\dot4\win2000\hpzinw12.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\{0FABD3D7-3036-4e78-B29D-58957ADB0A12}\drivers\dot4\win2000\hpzipm12.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\{0FABD3D7-3036-4e78-B29D-58957ADB0A12}\hpzglu09.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\{C6C44651-7C66-4b11-92E8-17565D3D22DD}\setup\hpzmsi01.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\{C6C44651-7C66-4b11-92E8-17565D3D22DD}\setup\hpzscr01.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\HP\HP Software Update\DoReboot.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\HP\HP Software Update\enum.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\HP\HP Software Update\HPUpdateUtility.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\HP\HP Software Update\hpwuSchd.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\HP\HP Software Update\shellExWin.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\HP\Temp\{C6C44651-7C66-4b11-92E8-17565D3D22DD}\setup\hpzmsi01.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\HP\Temp\{C6C44651-7C66-4b11-92E8-17565D3D22DD}\setup\hpzrcv01.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\HP\Temp\{C6C44651-7C66-4b11-92E8-17565D3D22DD}\setup\hpzscr01.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\HP\Temp\{C6C44651-7C66-4b11-92E8-17565D3D22DD}\setup.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\HP\{45B6180B-DCAB-4093-8EE8-6164457517F0}\drivers\dot4\win2000\hpzinw12.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\HP\{45B6180B-DCAB-4093-8EE8-6164457517F0}\drivers\dot4\win2000\hpzipm12.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\HP\{45B6180B-DCAB-4093-8EE8-6164457517F0}\hphdnd05.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\HP\{45B6180B-DCAB-4093-8EE8-6164457517F0}\hphuni03.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\HP\{45B6180B-DCAB-4093-8EE8-6164457517F0}\hphupd05.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\HP\{45B6180B-DCAB-4093-8EE8-6164457517F0}\hphver05.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\HP\{45B6180B-DCAB-4093-8EE8-6164457517F0}\hpzglu09.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\HP\{45B6180B-DCAB-4093-8EE8-6164457517F0}\pexpress\hphped05.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\HP\{45B6180B-DCAB-4093-8EE8-6164457517F0}\pexpress\hphusg05.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\HP\{45B6180B-DCAB-4093-8EE8-6164457517F0}\setup\hpzmsi01.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\HP\{45B6180B-DCAB-4093-8EE8-6164457517F0}\setup\hpzscr01.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\HP\{45B6180B-DCAB-4093-8EE8-6164457517F0}\util\hid\hphghl05.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\HP\{45B6180B-DCAB-4093-8EE8-6164457517F0}\util\hid\hphpdi05.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\HP\{45B6180B-DCAB-4093-8EE8-6164457517F0}\util\hid\hphpin05.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\HP Instant Support\Pavilion\XPHNABS4EN\plugin\bin\ContentUpdater.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\HP Instant Support\Pavilion\XPHNABS4EN\plugin\bin\jsharpde\pchealthde.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\HP Instant Support\Pavilion\XPHNABS4EN\plugin\bin\PCHButton.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\HP Instant Support\Pavilion\XPHNABS4EN\plugin\bin\pchnotify.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\HP Instant Support\UNWISE.EXE Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\IESurfBar\SurfLite Toolbar\uninstall.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\IK Multimedia\T-RackS 24\T-RackS.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\IK Multimedia\T-RackS 3\T-RackS 3.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\illiminable\oggcodecs\OOOggCommentDump.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\illiminable\oggcodecs\OOOggDump.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\illiminable\oggcodecs\OOOggStat.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\illiminable\oggcodecs\OOOggValidate.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Image-Line\FL Studio 8\FL.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Image-Line\FL Studio 8\Plugins\Fruity\Generators\Chrome\GraphicsTester.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Image-Line\FL Studio 8\Plugins\Fruity\Generators\Chrome\TunnelProfiler.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Image-Line\FL Studio 8\System\Tools\BeatSlicer\zx_bs_d.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Image-Line\FL Studio 8\System\Tools\FLInstaller\FLInstaller.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Image-Line\PoiZone\PoiZone.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\PC-Doctor\CUI\Setup.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\PC-Doctor\Diagnostics\Setup.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\PC-Doctor\Services\Setup.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{0BEDBD4E-2D34-47B5-9973-57E62B29307C}\Setup.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{0E0131B2-CF18-40D9-A331-60A3746C1204}\Setup.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{11E83B33-972B-4512-A447-FF0FD0246EE9}\Setup.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{1F7CCFA3-D926-4882-B2A5-A0217ED25597}\Setup.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{23EFDB58-0874-4883-9810-EDA510B19FAE}\Setup.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{2BFBC62A-3353-443D-93BE-7AC641D9F342}\Setup.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{39DA87A1-0B26-4562-A70C-2A6147366E47}\Setup.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{43801800-CFEE-11D2-A41B-006097B55AD3}\Setup.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{5210ED6D-52A9-11D6-A285-00A0CC51B2FE}\Setup.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{5CDDF96A-BC34-4D72-9ABA-E1FFF0C39977}\Setup.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{5D1A81AA-ED90-11D6-86D3-00055DF3561E}\Setup.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{6C11D561-620B-47DA-A693-4C597F3CDF40}\Setup.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{7201B853-5833-11D6-A285-00A0CC51B2FE}\Setup.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{7AA16207-AD55-427C-A286-7EE253E68B7A}\setup.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{9A4D2983-4662-4387-BE3D-4CFC2FA9C100}\Setup.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{9B94BE6F-7CA3-4C40-A266-62667FF746CC}\Setup.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{9E2514D9-DC24-4634-B348-61F3EF0F1628}\Setup.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{9F765BD0-B900-4EDE-A90B-61C8A9E95C42}\Setup.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{9F9F3775-7E5B-4028-B5E5-DA1C042517A8}\Setup.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{A1185190-514F-11D6-A285-00A0CC51B2FE}\Setup.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{B100B05B-E290-41EF-9366-8BC4C76D7769}\Setup.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{B14F9B26-D695-4C4A-8B11-0FE6CDCC797B}\Setup.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{B3549608-69D3-11D7-AB2D-0090271A23A2}\Setup.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{B69CC1A5-0404-11D6-ABCB-005004C21D30}\Setup.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{BAD59025-5B73-4E12-B789-0028C5A573C2}\Setup.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{D3568156-59C3-42DF-A520-2C25B6706C91}\Setup.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{DEBD7BF3-5856-11D6-A285-00A0CC51B2FE}\Setup.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{E213C271-AEFA-481D-A9B4-914D88925B8D}\Setup.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{E2D27B84-6365-11D6-9BAF-0090271AF8A4}\Setup.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{F37167DD-4436-4641-90B6-329D60632DDA}\Setup.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{FAD9402A-1A9B-4ABE-A410-393A3622FA5A}\Setup.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{FD851F7E-F887-405D-9E1C-488811113EF3}\Setup.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\Connection Wizard\icwconn2.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\Connection Wizard\icwrmind.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\Connection Wizard\inetwiz.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\Connection Wizard\isignup.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iedw.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\InterVideo\Common\Bin\IVIPromotion.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\InterVideo\DVD7\WinDVD.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\InterVideo Information Service\PromotionAgent.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\InterVideo Information Service\ServiceSetting.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\ItsDeductible2005\ItsD9.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\ItsDeductible2005\ItsDeductible9.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Jasc Software Inc\Animation Shop 3\Anim.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Jasc Software Inc\Animation Shop 3\register.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Jasc Software Inc\Paint Shop Pro 9\Paint Shop Pro 9.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Jasc Software Inc\Paint Shop Pro 9\Python Libraries\Lib\distutils\command\wininst.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Jasc Software Inc\Paint Shop Pro 9\Python Libraries\w9xpopen.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Jasc Software Inc\Paint Shop Pro 9\register.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Jasc Software Inc\Paint Shop Pro 9\wia.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Jasc Software Inc\Setup Files\English PaintShopPro901 Jasc PREMIUM ESD\setup.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Jasc Software Inc\Setup Files\Jasc Animation Shop 3 \setup.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Jasc Software Inc\Setup Files\Jasc Animation Shop 3 Try And Buy Installer\setup.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Java\j2re1.4.2_03\bin\javaw.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Java\j2re1.4.2_03\bin\jpicpl32.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Java\j2re1.4.2_03\bin\jucheck.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Java\j2re1.4.2_03\bin\jusched.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Java\j2re1.4.2_03\bin\keytool.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Java\j2re1.4.2_03\bin\kinit.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Java\j2re1.4.2_03\bin\klist.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Java\j2re1.4.2_03\bin\ktab.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Java\j2re1.4.2_03\bin\orbd.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Java\j2re1.4.2_03\bin\rmid.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Java\j2re1.4.2_03\bin\rmiregistry.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Java\j2re1.4.2_03\bin\servertool.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Java\j2re1.4.2_03\bin\tnameserv.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Java\j2re1.4.2_03\javaws\javaws.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\java.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\javacpl.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\javaw.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\jucheck.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\kinit.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\klist.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\ktab.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\orbd.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\pack200.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\policytool.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\rmid.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\rmiregistry.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\servertool.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\tnameserv.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\unpack200.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\LD-Anime\TweakMPC.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\MagicDisc\MagicDisc.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\MagicDisc\muninst.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\MagicDisc\UNWISE.EXE Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\MagicISO\MagicISO.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\MagicISO\miso.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\MagicISO\UNWISE.EXE Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbam.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Movie Maker\moviemk.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\MSN\MSNCoreFiles\copymar.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\MSN\MSNCoreFiles\Setup\msnunin.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\MSN\MSNCoreFiles\update.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\MSN Gaming Zone\Windows\bckgzm.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\MSN Gaming Zone\Windows\chkrzm.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\MSN Gaming Zone\Windows\hrtzzm.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\MSN Gaming Zone\Windows\shvlzm.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\MSN Gaming Zone\Windows\zClientm.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\NetMeeting\cb32.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\NetMeeting\conf.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Outlook Express\msimn.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Outlook Express\oemig50.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Outlook Express\wab.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Outlook Express\wabmig.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor for Windows\Diagnostics\DeviceReferenceServer.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor for Windows\Diagnostics\PCDr1394.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor for Windows\Diagnostics\PCDr2D3DVideo.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor for Windows\Diagnostics\PCDrADSL.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor for Windows\Diagnostics\PCDrAvi.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor for Windows\Diagnostics\PCDrCardReader.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor for Windows\Diagnostics\PcDrCdDrive.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor for Windows\Diagnostics\PCDrCdRw.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor for Windows\Diagnostics\PCDrCPU.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor for Windows\Diagnostics\PCDrDvdMinusRw.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor for Windows\Diagnostics\PCDrDvdRamDrive.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor for Windows\Diagnostics\PCDrDvdRw.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor for Windows\Diagnostics\PCDrFloppy.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor for Windows\Diagnostics\PcDrHardDrive.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor for Windows\Diagnostics\PCDrKeyboard.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor for Windows\Diagnostics\PcDrLSDrive.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor for Windows\Diagnostics\PCDrMemory.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor for Windows\Diagnostics\PCDrMicrophone.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor for Windows\Diagnostics\PCDrModem.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor for Windows\Diagnostics\PCDrMonitor.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor for Windows\Diagnostics\PCDrMouse.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor for Windows\Diagnostics\PCDrNetwork.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor for Windows\Diagnostics\PCDrPCCard.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor for Windows\Diagnostics\PCDrPCI.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor for Windows\Diagnostics\PCDrPrinter.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor for Windows\Diagnostics\PCDrSCSI.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor for Windows\Diagnostics\PCDrSmart.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor for Windows\Diagnostics\PCDrSound.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor for Windows\Diagnostics\PcdrSystemBoard.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor for Windows\Diagnostics\PCDrWav.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor for Windows\Diagnostics\PCDrWiMouse.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor for Windows\Diagnostics\PcDrZipDrive.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor for Windows\Java\jre\bin\java.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor for Windows\Java\jre\bin\javaw.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor for Windows\Java\jre\bin\jpicpl32.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor for Windows\Pcdrw32.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor for Windows\Services\EventsPublisherServer.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor for Windows\Services\PCDrCmdLn.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor for Windows\Services\PCDrFactory.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor for Windows\Services\RegRGS.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\PCBugDoctor\BugDoctor.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\PowerISO\piso.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\PowerISO\PowerISO.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\PowerISO\PWRISOVM.EXE Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\QuickTime\PictureViewer.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTInfo.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTSystem\ExportController.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTSystem\QuickTimeUpdateHelper.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Real\RealOne Player\fixrjb.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Real\RealOne Player\realjbox.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Real\RealOne Player\rphelperapp.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Real\RealOne Player\Setup\setup.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Real\RealOne Player\trueplay.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Real\RealOne Player\upgtool.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\RecordNow!\Launch.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\RecordNow!\LeaderReg.EXE Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\RecordNow!\RecordNow.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\RegScrubXP\RegScrubXP.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\RegScrubXP\RegScrubXP120.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Smart Panel\App.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Smart Panel\AppChecker.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Smart Panel\Convert\PdaConverter.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Smart Panel\Convert\UserDataEx.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Smart Panel\Email.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Smart Panel\File.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Smart Panel\ImgView.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Smart Panel\Ocr.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Smart Panel\OrderIni.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Smart Panel\PDLaunch.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Smart Panel\REGISTER.EXE Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Smart Panel\Regsvr32.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Smart Panel\reg_sp.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Smart Panel\SmaPanel.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Smart Panel\SPUninst.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Smart Panel\Uninst.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Smart Panel\unreg_sp.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Smart Panel\UserData.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Smart Panel\Wait.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Smart Panel\Web.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Sonic\Express Labeler\stax.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Sony\Shared Plug-Ins\Utilities\Migration Tools\sf2sony20.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Sony\Sound Forge 8.0\Forge80.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Sony Setup\Sound Forge 8.0\Setup.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDFiles.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDShred.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\THQ\Company of Heroes\BugReport\BugReport.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Ultra Tag Editor\TagEditor.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Updates from HP\137903\Program\BackWeb-137903.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Updates from HP\137903\Program\NewProbe.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Updates from HP\137903\Program\ToggleClient.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Updates from HP\137903\Program\UninstallShortcuts.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\VstPlugins\Copy of Magneto\UNWISE.EXE Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\VstPlugins\Copy of Nomad Factory\Liquid Bundle VST\Liquid unLock.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\VstPlugins\Copy of Nomad Factory\Liquid Bundle VST\UNWISE.EXE Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\VstPlugins\Magneto\UNWISE.EXE Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\VstPlugins\Nomad Factory\Liquid Bundle VST\Liquid unLock.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\VstPlugins\Nomad Factory\Liquid Bundle VST\UNWISE.EXE Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\VstPlugins\WarpVST 1.0\UNWISE.EXE Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\WarpVST 1.0\UNWISE.EXE Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Waves\AiR LOGS\Waves Vocal Bundle Logs\UNWISE.EXE Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Waves\AiR LOGS\Znoise Logs\UNWISE.EXE Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Waves\DX Utilities\WaveShell-DirectX_Registration-Utility.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Windows Media Connect 2\wmccds.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Windows Media Connect 2\WMCCFG.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\dlimport.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\migrate.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\mplayer2.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\setup_wm.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\wmdbexport.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\wmlaunch.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\wmpenc.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\wmplayer.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\wmpnetwk.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\wmpnscfg.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\wmpshare.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\wmsetsdk.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Windows NT\Accessories\wordpad.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Windows NT\dialer.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Windows NT\hypertrm.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Windows NT\Pinball\pinball.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Rar.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\WinRAR\RarExtLoader.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Uninstall.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\WinRAR\UnRAR.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\WinRAR\WinRAR.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\WinZip\WINZIP32.EXE Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\WinZip\WZQKPICK.EXE Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\WinZip\WZSEPE32.EXE Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Xilisoft\DVD Ripper Platinum 5\aspi\aspiinst.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Xilisoft\DVD Ripper Platinum 5\aspi\reg_xp.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Xilisoft\DVD Ripper Platinum 5\avc.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Xilisoft\DVD Ripper Platinum 5\dvdrip.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Xilisoft\DVD Ripper Platinum 5\inaspi.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Xilisoft\DVD Ripper Platinum 5\update\Update.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Xilisoft\DVD Ripper Platinum 5\XCrashReport.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\XPC Tools\Driver Updater Pro\DriverUpdaterPro.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\UNWISE.EXE Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Program Files\YAMAHA\Studio Manager\SM2.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Python22\Lib\site-packages\Pythonwin\Pythonwin.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Python22\Lib\site-packages\UnWisePW32.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Python22\Lib\site-packages\win32\PythonService.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Python22\Lib\site-packages\win32\win32popenWin9x.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Python22\python.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Python22\UNWISE.EXE Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\Python22\w9xpopen.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB873339\spuninst.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB873339\update\update.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB885835\spuninst.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB885836\spuninst.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB886185\spuninst.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB886185\update\update.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB887472\SP2QFE\msmsgs.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB887472\spuninst.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB887472\update\update.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB888113\spuninst.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB888113\update\update.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB888302\spuninst.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB888302\update\update.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB891781\spuninst.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB891781\update\update.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB893756\update\arpidfix.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB896358\SP2GDR\hh.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB896358\SP2QFE\hh.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB896423\SP2GDR\spoolsv.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB896423\update\arpidfix.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB896424\update\arpidfix.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB896428\SP2GDR\telnet.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB896428\SP2QFE\telnet.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB899587\update\arpidfix.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB899591\update\arpidfix.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB900725\update\arpidfix.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB901017\update\arpidfix.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB902400\SP2GDR\migregdb.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB902400\update\arpidfix.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB905414\update\arpidfix.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB908531\SP2GDR\verclsid.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB908531\SP2QFE\verclsid.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB916281\SP2QFE\iedw.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB920213\SP2QFE\agentsvr.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB922582\SP2QFE\fltmc.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB922760\SP2QFE\iedw.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB931768-IE7\SP2QFE\ie4uinit.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB931768-IE7\SP2QFE\ieudinit.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB931768-IE7\SP2QFE\iexplore.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB931836\SP2QFE\tzchange.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB933360\SP2QFE\tzchange.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB933566-IE7\SP2QFE\ie4uinit.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB933566-IE7\SP2QFE\ieudinit.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB933566-IE7\SP2QFE\iexplore.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB937143-IE7\SP2QFE\ie4uinit.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB937143-IE7\SP2QFE\ieudinit.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB937143-IE7\SP2QFE\iexplore.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB938828\SP2QFE\explorer.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB939653-IE7\SP2QFE\ie4uinit.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB939653-IE7\SP2QFE\iexplore.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB942615-IE7\SP2QFE\ie4uinit.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB942615-IE7\SP2QFE\ieudinit.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB942615-IE7\SP2QFE\iexplore.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB942763\SP2QFE\tzchange.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB944533-IE7\SP2QFE\ie4uinit.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB944533-IE7\SP2QFE\ieudinit.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB944533-IE7\SP2QFE\iexplore.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB947864-IE7\SP2QFE\ie4uinit.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB947864-IE7\SP2QFE\ieudinit.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB947864-IE7\SP2QFE\iexplore.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB950759-IE7\SP2QFE\ie4uinit.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB950759-IE7\SP2QFE\ieudinit.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB950759-IE7\SP2QFE\iexplore.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB951072-v2\SP2QFE\tzchange.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB951072-v2\SP3GDR\tzchange.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB951072-v2\SP3QFE\tzchange.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB951978\SP3QFE\cscript.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB951978\SP3QFE\wscript.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB953838-IE7\SP2QFE\ie4uinit.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB953838-IE7\SP2QFE\ieudinit.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB953838-IE7\SP2QFE\iexplore.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB955839\SP3QFE\tzchange.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB956390-IE7\SP2QFE\ie4uinit.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB956390-IE7\SP2QFE\ieudinit.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB958215-IE7\SP2QFE\ie4uinit.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB958215-IE7\SP2QFE\ieudinit.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB961260-IE7\SP2QFE\ie4uinit.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB961260-IE7\SP2QFE\ieudinit.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$MSI31Uninstall_KB893803v2$\msiexec.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\accwiz.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\actmovie.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\admin.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\ahui.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\alg.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\at.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\atmadm.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\attrib.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\auditusr.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\author.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\blastcln.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\cfgwiz.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\cisvc.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\cleanmgr.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\cliconfg.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\clipbrd.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\clipsrv.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\cmd.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\cmdl32.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\cmmon32.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\cmstp.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\comrepl.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\comrereg.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\conf.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\conime.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\cscript.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\ctfmon.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\dcomcnfg.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\dfrgntfs.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\dialer.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\diantz.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\diskpart.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\dllhost.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\dmadmin.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\dplaysvr.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\dpnsvr.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\dpvsetup.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\dumprep.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\dvdupgrd.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\dwwin.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\dxdiag.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\eudcedit.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\evntcmd.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\evntwin.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\explorer.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\extrac32.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\faxpatch.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\findstr.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\fltmc.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\fontview.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\forcedos.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\fp98sadm.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\fp98swin.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\fpadmcgi.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\fpremadm.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\fpsrvadm.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\fsquirt.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\ftp.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\fxsclnt.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\fxscover.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\fxssvc.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\grpconv.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\help.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\helpctr.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\helpsvc.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\hh.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\hscupd.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\icwconn2.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\icwrmind.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\ie4uinit.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\iedw.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\iexplore.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\iexpress.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\imapi.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\inetwiz.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\ipconfig.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\ipv6.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\irftp.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\locator.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\logman.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\logon.scr Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\logonui.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\lsass.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\magnify.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\makecab.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\migload.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\migregdb.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\migwiz.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\mmc.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\mnmsrvc.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\mobsync.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\mofcomp.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\moviemk.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\mplay32.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\mplayer2.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\msconfig.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\msdtc.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\mshta.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\msimn.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\msiregmv.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\msmsgs.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\msoobe.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\mspaint.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\mstinit.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\mstsc.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\muisetup.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\narrator.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\net1.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\netdde.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\netsetup.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\netsh.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\netstat.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\notepad.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\nppagent.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\nslookup.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\ntvdm.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\odbcconf.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\oemig50.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\packager.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\perfmon.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\pinball.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\ping.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\pintlphr.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\proquota.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\proxycfg.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\rasphone.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\rcimlby.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\rcp.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\rdpclip.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\rdsaddin.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\rdshost.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\reg.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\regedit.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\regsvr32.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\rexec.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\rsh.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\rstrui.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\rtcshare.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\rundll32.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\runonce.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\savedump.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\scardsvr.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\scrcons.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\scrnsave.scr Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\sdbinst.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\services.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\sessmgr.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\sethc.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\setup.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\setup50.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\shmgrate.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\shrpubw.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\shtml.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\shutdown.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\sigverif.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\skeys.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\slrundll.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\slserv.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\smbinst.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\smi2smir.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\smlogsvc.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\sndrec32.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\snmp.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\snmptrap.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\spdwnwxp.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\spider.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\spnpinst.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\spoolsv.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\ss3dfo.scr Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\ssbezier.scr Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\ssflwbox.scr Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\ssmarque.scr Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\ssmypics.scr Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\ssmyst.scr Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\sspipes.scr Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\ssstars.scr Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\sstext3d.scr Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\stimon.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\stub_fpsrvadm.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\stub_fpsrvwin.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\svchost.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\sysocmgr.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\taskmgr.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\tcptest.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\telnet.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\tourstart.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\tourstrt.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\tp4mon.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\tzchange.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\uploadm.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\upnpcont.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\ups.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\userinit.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\utilman.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\verclsid.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\vssvc.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\wabmig.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\wbemtest.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\wextract.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\wiaacmgr.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\winhlp32.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\wmiapsrv.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\wmiprvse.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\wordpad.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\wpabaln.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\wpnpinst.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\wscntfy.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\wuauclt.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\wuauclt1.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\xcopy.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\xpnetdiag.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB810217$\admin.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB810217$\cfgwiz.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB810217$\fpadmcgi.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB810217$\fpcount.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB810217$\fpremadm.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB810217$\shtml.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB810217$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB810217$\tcptest.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB821431$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB824105$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB825116$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB825119$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB828028$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB828741$\comrepl.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB828741$\migregdb.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB835221WXP$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB835732$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB842773$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB873339$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB873339_0$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB885835$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB885835_0$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB885836$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB885836_0$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB885836_0$\wordpad.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB886185$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB887472$\msmsgs.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB887472$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB888113$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB888113_0$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB888302$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB888302_0$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB891781$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB891781_0$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB896358$\hh.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB896358_0$\hh.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB896423$\spoolsv.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB896428$\telnet.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB898458$\orun32.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB902400_0$\migregdb.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB908531$\verclsid.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB911567-OE6SP1-20060316.165634$\msimn.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB911567-OE6SP1-20060316.165634$\wab.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB911567-OE6SP1-20060316.165634$\wabmig.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB914388_0$\ipv6.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB914388_0$\netsh.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB916281$\iedw.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB918899$\iedw.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB920213$\agentsvr.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB920213_0$\agentsvr.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB922582$\fltmc.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB922760$\iedw.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB923723$\orun32.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB933360$\tzchange.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB938828$\explorer.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB939683$\unregmp2.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB942763$\tzchange.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951072-v2$\tzchange.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951978$\cscript.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951978$\wscript.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB952069_WM9$\logagent.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB955839$\tzchange.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallQ327979$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallQ329112$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallq329256$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallQ331958$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallQ814995$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallQ817357$\spuninst\spuninst.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallWMFDist11$\logagent.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallwmp11$\setup_wm.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallwmp11$\unregmp2.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallwmp11$\wmplayer.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\MSIL_CCC_90ba9c70f846762e_2.0.0.0_x-ww_c7ed2bb0\CCC.EXE Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\MSIL_CLI_90ba9c70f846762e_2.0.0.0_x-ww_42656733\CLI.EXE Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\MSIL_LOG_90ba9c70f846762e_2.0.3300.40203_x-ww_31eb17fc\LOG.EXE Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\MSIL_MOM_90ba9c70f846762e_2.0.0.0_x-ww_a60193a8\MOM.EXE Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\bwUnin-6.2.3.66.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\CREATOR\CD Creator.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\CREATOR\Remind_XP.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\CREATOR\ToolsCDLauncher.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\Ctregrun.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\Desktop\A10_Demo\A-10CUBA\A10CUBA.EXE Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\Desktop\A10_Demo\UNINST.EXE Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\Desktop\newfolder\A-10CUBA\A10CUBA.EXE Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\Desktop\newfolder\SPLASH.EXE Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\Desktop\newfolder\UNINST.EXE Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\dwusplay.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\Help\SBSI\Training\orun32.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\Help\SBSI\Training\ounins32_s.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\Help\SBSI\Training\usersid.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\hh.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\HPTK\UNHPTKIT.EXE Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\I386\EXPAND.EXE Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\I386\NETSETUP.EXE Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\I386\NTSD.EXE Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\I386\REGEDIT.EXE Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\I386\SYSPARSE.EXE Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\I386\TELNET.EXE Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\I386\WINNT32.EXE Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ie7\iedw.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ie7\iexplore.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ie7\mshta.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ie7\spuninst\ieResetIcons.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB928090-IE7\ie4uinit.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB928090-IE7\ieudinit.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB928090-IE7\iexplore.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB931768-IE7\ie4uinit.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB931768-IE7\ieudinit.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB931768-IE7\iexplore.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB933566-IE7\ie4uinit.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB933566-IE7\ieudinit.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB933566-IE7\iexplore.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB937143-IE7\ie4uinit.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB937143-IE7\ieudinit.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB937143-IE7\iexplore.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB939653-IE7\ie4uinit.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB939653-IE7\ieudinit.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB939653-IE7\iexplore.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB942615-IE7\ie4uinit.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB942615-IE7\ieudinit.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB942615-IE7\iexplore.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB944533-IE7\ie4uinit.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB944533-IE7\ieudinit.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB944533-IE7\iexplore.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB947864-IE7\ie4uinit.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB947864-IE7\ieudinit.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB947864-IE7\iexplore.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB950759-IE7\ie4uinit.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB950759-IE7\ieudinit.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB950759-IE7\iexplore.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB953838-IE7\ie4uinit.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB953838-IE7\ieudinit.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB953838-IE7\iexplore.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB956390-IE7\ie4uinit.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB956390-IE7\ieudinit.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB956390-IE7\iexplore.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB958215-IE7\ie4uinit.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB958215-IE7\ieudinit.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB961260-IE7\ie4uinit.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB961260-IE7\ieudinit.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ieuninst.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\inf\unregmp2.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\Installer\{174D5678-D941-433C-BD23-58A5C7B0D36D}\Anim3TryAndBuy.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\Installer\{350C97B0-3D7C-4EE8-BAA9-00BCB3D54227}\places.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\Installer\{37477865-A3F1-4772-AD43-AAFC6BCFF99F}\icon.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\Installer\{3CE4B14A-47A9-4C4F-9E17-3DCD588D3B1C}\ARPPRODUCTICON.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\Installer\{57C7C46A-D35D-492d-A328-4F8C9B5B4B52}\NewShortcut11_1.9ABF444C_1773_4CB6_8B8C_D4E755C19A8B.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\Installer\{57C7C46A-D35D-492d-A328-4F8C9B5B4B52}\NewShortcut9_1.9ABF444C_1773_4CB6_8B8C_D4E755C19A8B.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\Installer\{86493ADD-824D-4B8E-BD72-8C5DCDC52A71}\icon.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\Installer\{90110409-6000-11D3-8CFE-0150048383C9}\cagicon.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\Installer\{90110409-6000-11D3-8CFE-0150048383C9}\inficon.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\Installer\{90110409-6000-11D3-8CFE-0150048383C9}\misc.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\Installer\{90110409-6000-11D3-8CFE-0150048383C9}\mspicons.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\Installer\{90110409-6000-11D3-8CFE-0150048383C9}\oisicon.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\Installer\{90110409-6000-11D3-8CFE-0150048383C9}\opwicon.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\Installer\{90110409-6000-11D3-8CFE-0150048383C9}\outicon.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\Installer\{90110409-6000-11D3-8CFE-0150048383C9}\pptico.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\Installer\{90110409-6000-11D3-8CFE-0150048383C9}\pubs.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\Installer\{90110409-6000-11D3-8CFE-0150048383C9}\unbndico.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\Installer\{90110409-6000-11D3-8CFE-0150048383C9}\wordicon.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\Installer\{90110409-6000-11D3-8CFE-0150048383C9}\xlicons.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\Installer\{C04E32E0-0416-434D-AFB9-6969D703A9EF}\icon.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\IsUninst.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\aspnet_regiis.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\aspnet_state.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\aspnet_wp.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\CasPol.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\ConfigWizards.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\IEExec.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\ilasm.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\InstallUtil.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\jsc.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\MigPol.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\MigPolWin.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\netfxupdate.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\RegAsm.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\RegSvcs.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\vbc.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\vjc.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\aspnet_compiler.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\aspnet_regbrowsers.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\aspnet_regsql.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\CasPol.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\dfsvc.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\IEExec.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\InstallUtil.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\jsc.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\MSBuild.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\RegAsm.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\RegSvcs.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\MIDIDEF.EXE Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\msagent\agentsvr.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\network diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\notepad.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\PCHealth\HelpCtr\Binaries\helpctr.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\PCHealth\HelpCtr\Binaries\HelpHost.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\PCHealth\HelpCtr\Binaries\helpsvc.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\PCHealth\HelpCtr\Binaries\hscupd.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\PCHealth\HelpCtr\Binaries\msconfig.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\PCHealth\HelpCtr\Binaries\notiflag.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\PCHealth\HelpCtr\Vendors\CN=Hewlett-Packard,L=Cupertino,S=Ca,C=US\Pavilion\XPHNABS4EN\plugin\bin\ContentUpdater.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\PCHealth\HelpCtr\Vendors\CN=Hewlett-Packard,L=Cupertino,S=Ca,C=US\Pavilion\XPHNABS4EN\plugin\bin\jsharpde\pchealthde.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\PCHealth\HelpCtr\Vendors\CN=Hewlett-Packard,L=Cupertino,S=Ca,C=US\Pavilion\XPHNABS4EN\plugin\bin\PCHButton.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\PCHealth\HelpCtr\Vendors\CN=Hewlett-Packard,L=Cupertino,S=Ca,C=US\Pavilion\XPHNABS4EN\plugin\bin\pchnotify.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\PCHealth\UploadLB\Binaries\uploadm.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\PSCONV.EXE Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\Q330994.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\READREG.EXE Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\regedit.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\RegisteredPackages\{44BBA855-CC51-11CF-AAFA-00AA00B6015C}\dplaysvr.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\RegisteredPackages\{44BBA855-CC51-11CF-AAFA-00AA00B6015C}\dpnsvr.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\RegisteredPackages\{44BBA855-CC51-11CF-AAFA-00AA00B6015C}\dpvsetup.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\RegisteredPackages\{44BBA855-CC51-11CF-AAFA-00AA00B6015C}\dxdiag.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\RegisteredPackages\{44BBA855-CC51-11CF-AAFA-00AA00B6015C}\dxdllreg.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\RegisteredPackages\{60BFF50D-FB2C-4498-A577-C9548C390BB9}\moviemk.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\accwiz.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\actmovie.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\admin.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\agentsvr.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\ahui.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\at.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\atmadm.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\attrib.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\auditusr.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\author.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\blastcln.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\cacls.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\cfgwiz.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\cisvc.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\cleanmgr.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\cliconfg.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\clipbrd.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\clipsrv.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\cmd.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\cmdl32.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\cmstp.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\comrepl.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\comrereg.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\conf.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\conime.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\cscript.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\ctfmon.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\dcomcnfg.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\ddeshare.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\dfrgfat.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\dfrgntfs.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\dialer.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\diantz.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\diskpart.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\dlimport.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\dllhost.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\dmremote.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\dplaysvr.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\dpnsvr.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\dpvsetup.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\dumprep.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\dvdupgrd.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\dwwin.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\dxdiag.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\eudcedit.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\evntcmd.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\evntwin.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\explorer.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\extrac32.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\findstr.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\fltmc.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\fontview.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\forcedos.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\fp98swin.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\fpadmcgi.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\fpcount.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\fpremadm.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\fpsrvadm.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\fsquirt.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\ftp.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\fxsclnt.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\fxscover.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\fxssvc.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\grpconv.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\help.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\helpctr.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\helpsvc.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\hh.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\hscupd.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\icwconn1.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\icwconn2.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\icwrmind.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\iedw.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\iexplore.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\imapi.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\inetwiz.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\ipconfig.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\ipv6.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\ipxroute.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\irftp.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\lang\cintsetp.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\lang\cplexe.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\lang\imjpdct.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\lang\imjpdsvr.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\lang\imjpinst.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\lang\imjpmig.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\lang\imjprw.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\lang\imjputy.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\lang\imscinst.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\lang\pintlphr.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\lang\tintlphr.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\lang\tintsetp.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\lhmstsc.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\locator.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\logman.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\logon.scr Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\logonui.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\lsass.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\magnify.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\makecab.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\migload.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\migrate.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\migregdb.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\migwiza.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\mmc.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\mnmsrvc.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\moviemk.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\mplay32.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\mplayer2.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\msconfig.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\mshta.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\msiexec.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\msimn.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\msiregmv.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\msmsgs.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\msoobe.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\mspaint.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\mstinit.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\mstsc.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\mtstocom.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\muisetup.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\napstat.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\narrator.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\nddeapir.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\net.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\netdde.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\netsetup.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\netsh.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\netstat.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\notepad.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\nppagent.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\nslookup.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\ntvdm.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\odbcad32.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\odbcconf.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\oemig50.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\oobebaln.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\osk.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\perfmon.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\pinball.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\powercfg.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\proquota.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\proxycfg.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\qprocess.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\rcimlby.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\rcp.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\rdpclip.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\rdshost.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\reg.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\regedit.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\regsvr32.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\rsh.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\rundll32.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\runonce.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\scardsvr.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\scrnsave.scr Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\services.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\sethc.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\setup.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\setup50.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\setupn.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\setup_wm.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\shmgrate.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\shrpubw.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\shtml.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\sigverif.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\skeys.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\slrundll.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\slserv.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\smi2smir.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\smlogsvc.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\sndrec32.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\snmp.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\snmptrap.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\sort.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\spider.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\spnpinst.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\spoolsv.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\spupdwxp.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\ss3dfo.scr Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\ssbezier.scr Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\ssflwbox.scr Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\ssmypics.scr Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\ssmyst.scr Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\sspipes.scr Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\ssstars.scr Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\sstext3d.scr Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\stimon.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\stub_fpsrvadm.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\stub_fpsrvwin.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\svchost.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\taskmgr.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\tcptest.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\tp4mon.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\tracert.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\tscupgrd.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\tzchange.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\unregmp2.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\uploadm.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\upnpcont.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\ups.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\userinit.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\utilman.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\vssvc.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\wab.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\wabmig.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\wextract.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\wiaacmgr.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\winhlp32.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\winlogon.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\winver.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\wmiadap.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\wmiapsrv.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\wmiprvse.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\wmplayer.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\wpabaln.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\wscntfy.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\wscript.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\wuauclt.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\wuauclt1.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\xcopy.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\xpnetdg.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\ServicePackCache\i386\msmsgs.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\services(2).exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\slrundll.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\SMINST\INSTALL_APP.EXE Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\SMINST\Recguard.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\SMINST\START.EXE Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\SoftwareDistribution\Download\21b9c2f7b1db683e3d83bfb825d32092\SP2GDR\ie4uinit.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\SoftwareDistribution\Download\21b9c2f7b1db683e3d83bfb825d32092\SP2GDR\ieudinit.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\SoftwareDistribution\Download\21b9c2f7b1db683e3d83bfb825d32092\SP2QFE\ie4uinit.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\SoftwareDistribution\Download\21b9c2f7b1db683e3d83bfb825d32092\SP2QFE\ieudinit.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system\hpsysdrv.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\471.tmp Infected: Trojan.Win32.Agent.bqby 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\8C.tmp Infected: Backdoor.Win32.Agent.adql 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\accwiz.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\actmovie.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\Adobe\Shockwave 11\SwInit.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\Adobe\Shockwave 11\UNWISE.EXE Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\alg.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\arp.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\at.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ati2evxx.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2mdxx.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ati2sgag.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\atibrtmon.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\atmadm.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\attrib.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\auditusr.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\blastcln.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\bootok.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\bootvrfy.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\cacls.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\calc.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\charmap.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\chkdsk.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\chkntfs.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\cidaemon.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\cisvc.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ckcnv.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\cleanmgr.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\cliconfg.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\clipbrd.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\clipsrv.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmdl32.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmmon32.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmstp.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\Com\comrepl.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\Com\comrereg.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\comp.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\compact.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\systemprofile\reader_s.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\conime.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\convert.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\cscript.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dcomcnfg.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ddeshare.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\defrag.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dfrgfat.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dfrgntfs.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\diantz.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\diskpart.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\diskperf.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\DivXsm.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\bckgzm.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\bootok.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\bootvrfy.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\calc.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\cb32.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\change.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\charmap.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\chglogon.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\chgport.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\chgusr.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\chkdsk.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\chkntfs.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\chkrzm.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\cidaemon.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\ckcnv.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\comp.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\compact.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\comrepl.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\comrereg.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\control.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\convert.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\cprofile.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\cscript.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\dialer.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\diskperf.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\dllhst3g.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\doskey.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\drwtsn32.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\esentutl.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\eventvwr.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\expand.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\fc.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\find.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\finger.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\fixmapi.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\freecell.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\fsutil.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\fxssend.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\helpctr.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\helphost.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\hh.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\hostname.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\hrtzzm.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\hscupd.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\icwconn1.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\icwconn2.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\icwrmind.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\icwtutor.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\ie4uinit.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\iedw.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\ieudinit.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\ipsec6.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\isignup.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\label.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\lights.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\lnkstub.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\lodctr.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\logagent.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\logoff.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\lpr.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\migisol.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\migload.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\migrate.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\migwiza.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\migwiz_a.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\mofcomp.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\mountvol.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\moviemk.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\mpnotify.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\mrinfo.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\msg.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\msinfo32.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\msoobe.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\msswchx.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\nbtstat.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\notiflag.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\nppagent.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\ntsd.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\oemig50.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\oobebaln.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\osuninst.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\pathping.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\pentnt.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\pinball.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\ping6.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\print.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\printfilterpipelinesvc.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\qappsrv.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\query.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\quser.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\qwinsta.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\rasautou.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\rasdial.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\recover.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\regedt32.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\regini.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\register.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\regwiz.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\replace.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\reset.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\route.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\routemon.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\rsm.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\rsmsink.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\rsmui.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\rsvp.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\runas.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\rvsezm.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\rwinsta.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\sapisvr.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\sc.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\sfc.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\shadow.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\shvlzm.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\slrundll.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\sndvol32.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\sol.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\srdiag.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\subst.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\syncapp.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\systray.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\taskman.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\tcmsetup.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\tcpsvcs.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\tftp.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\tracert6.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\tscon.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\tskill.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\tsprof.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\tsshutdn.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\twunk_32.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\unlodctr.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\unsecapp.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\verifier.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\vssadmin.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\w32tm.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\wab.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\wb32.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\winhlp32.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\winhstb.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\winmine.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\wmiprvse.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\write.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\wscript.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\wupdmgr.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\zclientm.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllhost.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllhst3g.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dmadmin.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dmremote.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\doskey.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dplaysvr.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dpnsvr.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dpvsetup.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\drmupgds.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\drwtsn32.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dumprep.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dvdplay.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dvdupgrd.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dwwin.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dxdiag.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\esentutl.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\eudcedit.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\eventvwr.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\expand.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\extrac32.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\faxpatch.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\fc.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\find.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\findstr.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\finger.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\fixmapi.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\fltmc.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\fontview.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ftp.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\fxscover.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\fxssend.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\fxssvc.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\grpconv.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\help.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\hostname.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\hphmon05.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\hpzinw12.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\hpzipm12.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ie4uinit.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ieudinit.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\iexpress.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxext.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxtray.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxzoom.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ipconfig.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ipsec6.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ipv6.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ipxroute.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\java.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\javaws.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\KILLAPPS.EXE Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\label.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lights.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lnkstub.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\locator.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lodctr.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\logagent.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\logman.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\logoff.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\logon.scr Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\logonui.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lpq.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lpr.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Shockwave 10\SwInit.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Shockwave 10\UNWISE.EXE Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\magnify.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\makecab.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\migpwd.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\mmc.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\mmcperf.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\mnmsrvc.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\mobsync.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\mountvol.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\mplay32.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\mpnotify.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\mrinfo.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\msdtc.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\msfeedssync.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\msg.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\mshearts.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\mshta.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\msiexec.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\mspaint.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\MsPMSPSv.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\msswchx.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\mstinit.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\mstsc.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\napstat.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\narrator.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\nbtstat.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\nddeapir.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\NeroCheck.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\net.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\net1.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\netsetup.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\netsh.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\netstat.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\notepad.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\npp\nppagent.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\nslookup.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntsd.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntvdm.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\odbcad32.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\odbcconf.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\OggDSuninst.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\OLD415.tmp Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\OLD440.tmp Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\OLD46A.tmp Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\OLD46D.tmp Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\oobe\msoobe.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\oobe\oobebaln.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\osk.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\osuninst.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\packager.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\pathping.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\pcintro\pcIntro.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\pentnt.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\perfmon.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ping.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ping6.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\powercfg.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\print.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\progman.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\proquota.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\proxycfg.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\qappsrv.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\qprocess.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\qwinsta.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\rasautou.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\rasdial.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\rasphone.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\rcimlby.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\rdpclip.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\rdsaddin.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\rdshost.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\reader_s(2).exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\recover.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\reg.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\regedt32.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\regini.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\REGPLIB.EXE Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\regsvr32.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\regwiz.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ReinstallBackups\0001\DriverFiles\ati2evxx.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ReinstallBackups\0002\DriverFiles\ati2evxx.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ReinstallBackups\0002\DriverFiles\Ati2mdxx.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ReinstallBackups\0002\DriverFiles\atibrtmon.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ReinstallBackups\0015\DriverFiles\B_72960\ati2evxx.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ReinstallBackups\0015\DriverFiles\B_72960\Ati2mdxx.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\replace.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\reset.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\Restore\rstrui.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\Restore\srdiag.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\rexec.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\route.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\routemon.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\rsh.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\rsm.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\rsmsink.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\rsmui.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\rsvp.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\rtcshare.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\runas.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\rundll32.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\runonce.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\rwinsta.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\savedump.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\sc.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\scardsvr.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\scrnsave.scr Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\sdbinst.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\sethc.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\setupn.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\sfc.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\shadow.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\shmgrate.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\shrpubw.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\shutdown.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\sigverif.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\skeys.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\slrundll.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\slserv.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\smbinst.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\smlogsvc.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\sndrec32.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\sndvol32.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\sol.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\sort.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spdwnwxp.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spider.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spnpinst.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\hpzcfg08.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\hpzeng08.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\hpzstc08.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\hpzstw08.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\hpztbu08.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\hpztbx08.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\hpdeskjet_360070a2\hpzcfg08.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\hpdeskjet_360070a2\hpzeng08.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\hpdeskjet_360070a2\hpzpre08.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\hpdeskjet_360070a2\hpzstc08.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\hpdeskjet_360070a2\hpzstw08.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\hpdeskjet_360070a2\hpztbu08.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\hpdeskjet_360070a2\hpztbx08.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\prtprocs\w32x86\printfilterpipelinesvc.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spupdwxp.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ss3dfo.scr Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ssbezier.scr Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ssflwbox.scr Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ssmarque.scr Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ssmypics.scr Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\sspipes.scr Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ssstars.scr Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\sstext3d.scr Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\stimon.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\subst.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\syncapp.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\syskey.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\sysocmgr.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\systray.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\taskman.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\taskmgr.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\tcmsetup.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\tcpsvcs.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\telnet.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\tftp.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\tourstart.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\tracert.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\tracert6.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\tscon.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\tscupgrd.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\tsdiscon.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\tskill.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\tsshutdn.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\tzchange.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\unlodctr.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\Updater.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\upnpcont.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ups.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\URTTemp\regtlib.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\userinit.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\usmt\migload.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\usmt\migwiz.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\usmt\migwiza.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\usmt\migwiz_a.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\usrmlnka.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\usrprbda.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\usrshuta.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\utilman.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\uwdf.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\verclsid.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\verifier.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\vssadmin.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\vssvc.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\w32tm.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\mofcomp.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\OLD410.tmp Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\scrcons.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\unsecapp.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wbemtest.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\winmgmt.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wmiapsrv.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wmiprvse.exe.tmp Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wdfmgr.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wextract.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wiaacmgr.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\WinFXDocObj.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winhlp32.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winmine.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winver.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wpabaln.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wpdshextautoplay.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wpnpinst.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\write.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wscntfy.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wscript.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\WudfHost.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wupdmgr.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\xpsp1hfm.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\taskman.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\twain_32\ESCNDV\escfg.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\twain_32\ESCNDV\escndv.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\twain_32\ESCNDV\estwm.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\twunk_32.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\uninst.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\UNWISE.EXE Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\Updreg.EXE Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
C:\WINDOWS\winhlp32.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
D:\Info.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
D:\MiniNT\system32\Bootini.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
D:\MiniNT\system32\chkdsk.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
D:\MiniNT\system32\clipsrv.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
D:\MiniNT\system32\cmd.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
D:\MiniNT\system32\cmd2.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
D:\MiniNT\system32\diskpart.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
D:\MiniNT\system32\ditrace.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
D:\MiniNT\system32\dmadmin.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
D:\MiniNT\system32\DskPart.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
D:\MiniNT\system32\Eject.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
D:\MiniNT\system32\eqndiag.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
D:\MiniNT\system32\eqnloop.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
D:\MiniNT\system32\factory.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
D:\MiniNT\system32\FATFMT32.EXE Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
D:\MiniNT\system32\findstr.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
D:\MiniNT\system32\ipconfig.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
D:\MiniNT\system32\LABEL.EXE Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
D:\MiniNT\system32\locator.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
D:\MiniNT\system32\LogViewer.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
D:\MiniNT\system32\lsass.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
D:\MiniNT\system32\net.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
D:\MiniNT\system32\net1.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
D:\MiniNT\system32\netcfg.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
D:\MiniNT\system32\notepad.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
D:\MiniNT\system32\ntsd.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
D:\MiniNT\system32\odbcad32.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
D:\MiniNT\system32\odbcconf.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
D:\MiniNT\system32\OwnerPatch.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
D:\MiniNT\system32\PAGEFILE.EXE Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
D:\MiniNT\system32\peer.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
D:\MiniNT\system32\pentnt.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
D:\MiniNT\system32\ping.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
D:\MiniNT\system32\portmon.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
D:\MiniNT\system32\regedit.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
D:\MiniNT\system32\regedt32.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
D:\MiniNT\system32\RESTORE.EXE Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
D:\MiniNT\system32\RPONOFF.EXE Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
D:\MiniNT\system32\rsvp.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
D:\MiniNT\system32\setup.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
D:\MiniNT\system32\ShutDown.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
D:\MiniNT\system32\spoolsv.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
D:\MiniNT\system32\svchost.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
D:\MiniNT\system32\userinit.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
D:\MiniNT\system32\winlogon.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
D:\MiniNT\system32\xcopy.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
D:\MiniNT\system32\xlog.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
D:\I386\EXPAND.EXE Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
D:\I386\NETSETUP.EXE Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
D:\I386\NTSD.EXE Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
D:\I386\SYSPARSE.EXE Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
D:\I386\TELNET.EXE Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
D:\I386\WINNT32.EXE Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
D:\hp\patches\43WW2AZE\AddDevicePathToTMPKey.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
D:\hp\patches\43WW3OWN\files\RP\OwnerPatch.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1
D:\hp\patches\43WW3OWN\files\UP\Recguard.exe Infected: Virus.Win32.Virut.ce 1

The selected area was scanned.

#11 DaChew

DaChew

Visiting Alien

• BC Advisor
  • 10,317 posts
  •  

Posted 23 February 2009 - 09:01 AM

CO Taylor

I suggest you contact HP and order a full set of reinstall disks, it looks like the infection has gotten into your recovery files as well

Please disconnect that computer from the internet and any other computer

Virut File Infector Warning
Your system is infected with a polymorphic file infector called Virut. Virut is capable of infecting all the machine's executable files (.exe) and screensaver files (.scr). However, the problem is that the virus has a number of bugs in its code, and as a result, it may misinfect a proportion of executable files and therefore, the files are corrupted beyond repair. As of now, security experts suggest that a clean reformat is the only way to clean the infection and it is the only way to return the machine to its normal working state.

Backup all your documents and important items (personal data, work documents, etc) only. DO NOT backup any executable files (softwares) and screensavers (*.scr). It attempts to infect any accessed .exe or .scr files by appending itself to the executable.

Also, try to avoid backing up compressed files (zip/cab/rar) files that have .exe or .scr files inside them. Virut can penetrate and infect .exe files inside compressed files too.
Chewy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users