Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Brain Mouse, any good?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 jono cp

jono cp

• Banned Spammer
  • 61 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:27 AM

Posted 17 February 2009 - 01:48 AM

Hey, do any of you use this OCZ Neural Impulse Actuator brain mouse

it is said the brain mouse...play games with a Blink of an eye!

do any of you use it? Any good, that's very expensive.

Edited by Amazing Andrew, 12 October 2009 - 03:51 AM.
Mod Edit: Despammed - AA

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Delta16

Delta16

• Members
  • 417 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:27 AM

Posted 17 February 2009 - 02:37 PM

If you have seen the comments, one of them says

Sheafa from Houston, Tx
I have just recieved this item and it totally sucks. The headband doesn't look anything like the picture on the box or in the ads. It looks like it was put together by a kid, the sensors on the front look like they have been glued on and the rubber head band was already starting to fall apart when i took it out of the box. Then i tried using it on my computer and it did not respond at all. I don't know if it is the crappiness of the headband or the fact this item just sucks. Maybe it was just a manufacture defect. If there was a negative value rating i would choose that.

wait some more time, maybe someone use it or you see other comments on another site.

#3 Unique666

Unique666

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:27 AM

Posted 22 February 2009 - 04:28 PM

I checked google shopping for the item you are interested in, and there are more reviews about the item on other websites. From what I read, as with most items, some people like it and others do not.

Newegg Reviews: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...Inc.-_-26100006

All Other Website Reviews: http://www.google.com/products/catalog?q=O...itle#ps-sellers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users