Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Programs automatically alt tabbing

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Uraiser

Uraiser

• Members
  • 254 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:31 AM

Posted 02 June 2005 - 01:48 PM

Does anyone know the cause of this? The programs automatcially alt tab. whenever im typing or playing a game or anything.. Its annoying, its happend at least 5 times while writting this.. I've done all i know, run spybot, ad aware, spysubtract, counter spy, spy sweeper, virus scan, trendmicro online, symantec online, regedit but nothing out of the ordinary, and Msconfing to get rid of all unnessecary programs running. But it still does it... I submitted a HJT log in the forums like told, but i wanted to know while i wait if anyone else has had this problem or knows the cause.. Also, when i go to uninstall any games, it gives me an error message saying that a file is missing, and the dll needed is ctor.dll. Which is classified as spyware from what i researched...

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Uraiser

Uraiser
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 254 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:31 AM

Posted 02 June 2005 - 01:56 PM

One thing i just noticed.. I wanted to check something so i waited until the program automatically alt tabbed. When it did, I pressed alt tab, I only had one program running, (AOL), but then it had a blank app icon next to the AOL icon on the alt tab screen.. It had no name nor description.. When I alt tab the program while it is selected, such as AOL while i am currently typing, nothing pops up. But when AOL alt tabs and goes to the background ,its as if another program is about to pop up or is running and puts the current program in use to the back ground.

Edited by Uraiser, 02 June 2005 - 02:00 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users