Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

locked down

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 doctorphibes

doctorphibes

• Members
  • 81 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:10 AM

Posted 16 February 2009 - 05:31 PM

I couldn't find this on the list anywhere or in search but it appears it may be windows 2009 or a variant. I'm completely locked down (HP Pavillion). no internet I made a UBCD4WIN ISO and burned it it works but it's out of date and won't update from the cd. I have it on the hard drive of my main pc and I think I updated some of the spyware and antivir programs from the build section(If anyone is familiar with this cd you'll know what I'm talking about)it was made with BartPE. I would like to put Malwarebytes and cureit on the new burn but I'm not sure how to. Or turn Mal~bytes into an ISO if possible or try to use the registry editor to go in and maybe do a manual delete. Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated.
Regards,
Doc :thumbsup:
P.S. I tried the dr web live cd, it runs for a while then goes dead. If I could get Mal~bytes on the new burn that would be great. Thanks again.

Edit: Moved topic from XP to the more appropriate forum. ~ Animal
I am enough of the artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world. Albert Einstein

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 34,531 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:10 AM

Posted 16 February 2009 - 07:13 PM

Take a look here: How to remove Spyware Protect 2009 (Uninstall Instructions)

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users