Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Decompressing .wav.ipk?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Hlatus

Hlatus

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:35 PM

Posted 15 February 2009 - 07:01 PM

Hi, I'm one of the co-owners of a new online radio station that's in the works. We were at an event a couple nights back and we recorded the event only to find the wav file missing. We found a temporary file created by the recording program that was in a .wav.ipk file. With a little work we discovered that this is essentially a compressed file of the original. We however cannot find how to decompress this file type and are in DIRE need of this wav file as the organizers of the event are depending on us. Please get back with me and let me know how to do this and I would much appreciate it! Thank you.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users