Posted 01 June 2005 - 06:20 PM
First things first, give yourself some room to make toolbars, if you dont want them on your taskbar
1. A good place to put a toolbar would be at the top of the screen, just drag your My
Icon to the top of the screen, or the side. Or Wherever, this can be done with any
folder if you want. Only in the windows NT verisons (2k, XP, 2003 etc, and i think
2. Next, make a folder somewhere on your harddrive, call it toolbars or something.
Then, make folders inside that folder for each toolbar you want. Then make
shortcuts to some programs, or folders. Or you can skip this step if you want to
have a toolbar of a folder you use for downloading or saving stuff. For alot of you
this would mean My Documents.
3. Right Click on your taskbar, or a newly created toolbar (such as my computer),
then hover over Toolbars, Click on New Toolbar.
4. Browse to wherever you want, I reccomend resizing this so that only the title of
the toolbar is displayed, so that way it becomes a drop down, like your start
5. If you have a my computer toolbar, you may want to right click on it, and
uncheck show text. Then hover over view, and select small icons.