Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Disableing logon screen

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Compmon123

Compmon123

• Members
  • 91 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:42 PM

Posted 01 June 2005 - 05:33 PM

A long time ago when i started my system, it never asked me to login it went straight to windows. But now i have to login. But i dont even put a password or nothing, i could just click cancel and i still get in.. So how can i disable the login screen, i guess u can say im lazy and dont want to click cancel anymore...lol... so can anyone help?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Compmon123

Compmon123
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 91 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:42 PM

Posted 01 June 2005 - 06:07 PM

lol... funny thing happened... i tried to disable it myself... lol... and i got it...lol... so uhm again im sorry for anyone that read this and was about to help... if anyone needs help however pm me or email me or watever... il be glad to help... otherwise... can someone delete this topic... i dont know if i have the power to do it myself...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users