Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

malware/antiviris-remove

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 1workinmojo

1workinmojo

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:11 AM

Posted 15 February 2009 - 09:42 AM

Just wanted to thank all for the greate job of removing this obstanant screen grabbing chest clutching agravation call ANTIVIRIS 360 or AV360 also known as A360 which grabed my screen and keept me excited for about 4 hous this morning stating that my computer was infected with 62 differnt worms and all sorts of malware....... THANKS to STOPzilla .. my heart now has a regular beat and I've cancelled the ambulance...... GOT MY MOJO WORKIN" AGAIN

Edited by 1workinmojo, 15 February 2009 - 09:46 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users