Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Problem downloading documents from yahoo

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 duu

duu

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:14 AM

Posted 14 February 2009 - 09:17 PM

I am having a problem downloading any document sent to my yahoo account. When i click on "download" nothing happens, just a beep sound and that's it. Also, i cannot attach any document when i send out an email as the "browse" function is missing. When i click on attach the browse function does not come up so i cannot attach any document. All these started recently. Can anyone help me please? Thank you

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Queen-Evie

Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Staff Emeritus
  • 16,485 posts
  •  
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here
  • Local time:04:14 AM

Posted 14 February 2009 - 10:41 PM

Try this:
Hold down the ctrl key at the same time you click to open or save an attachment.
Also, do the same thing when you click on attach.
If you are able to download and attach, then your pop-up blocker is over-active.
You'll need to allow pop-ups from your Yahoo mail.
To do this you will need to go through the motions of attempting to download.
When it doesn't happen, look on the bottom of the page for a notification that a pop-up was blocked.
You may have to hover your mouse over the icons on the page to find the correct one.
If you don't see options, right click on the icon. You should be able to allow pop-ups from the site.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users