Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

New Signature for people to Rate :)

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Sp1d3r

Sp1d3r

• Members
  • 60 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:35 PM

Posted 01 June 2005 - 01:08 PM

Please rate this signature, i made it on PS7 with default brushing which I'm pleased with. So please rate out of 10 and Comment and Criticize it please :thumbsup:
Posted Image

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Pandy

Pandy

Bleepin'

• Members
  • 9,559 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:35 PM

Posted 01 June 2005 - 01:11 PM

LOL Hiya Sp1d3r :thumbsup: If you want an opinion I will help you out. I like the ideal.. the tank and soldiers.. but the soldiers are a bit too dark and meld with the background too much.. and your (cool name I may add lol) name barely shows. Room for improvement for sure but I do really love the military theme to that sig. I think that is very cool. I will give it a 6. LOL

Edited by Pandy, 01 June 2005 - 01:13 PM.

Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.

Hide not your talents. They for use were made. What's a sundial in the shade?

~ Benjamin Franklin

I am a Bleeping Computer fan! Are you?

Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

#3 Sp1d3r

Sp1d3r
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 60 posts
  •  

Posted 01 June 2005 - 01:32 PM

Thank you, i understan what you ment, well i know its really dark and my name doesnt show up much so ill try and improve on it, Thanks Again
Sp1d3r
P.s thanks for the comment on my name :thumbsup:

#4 Pandy

Pandy

Bleepin'

• Members
  • 9,559 posts
  •  

Posted 01 June 2005 - 01:39 PM

I like spiders generally, Sp1d3r lol Except when they crawl out of my keyboard tehe.. Yeah then I get a little startled. :thumbsup:

Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.

~ Benjamin Franklin

Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

#5 Sp1d3r

Sp1d3r
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 60 posts
  •  

Posted 01 June 2005 - 01:41 PM

I like spiders generally, Sp1d3r lol Except when they crawl out of my keyboard tehe.. Yeah then I get a little startled. :thumbsup:

lol :flowers: Well its short for my old user name B4ckd00r$p1d3r which is a mouthful so i shortend it :trumpet:

#6 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 01 June 2005 - 01:50 PM

9 for composition and subject matter.
4 for the rest, because the background seems too dark and the subjects tend to get lost (I guess that is the reason for using camouflage in the first place, though). If eagle-eyed Pandy had not said something, I would not even have seen your name.
Cheers,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#7 Sp1d3r

Sp1d3r
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 60 posts
  •  

Posted 01 June 2005 - 01:55 PM

9 for composition and subject matter.
4 for the rest, because the background seems too dark and the subjects tend to get lost (I guess that is the reason for using camouflage in the first place, though). If eagle-eyed Pandy had not said something, I would not even have seen your name.
Cheers,
John

Well i have to say that its ok, i dont mind now what i get, I lost the PSD by accident :thumbsup:
Thanks anyway and i understand its dark ect....
Thanks again
Sp1d3r

#8 Haroldo

Haroldo

• Members
  • 116 posts
  •  

Posted 01 June 2005 - 02:01 PM

FWIW, shadows can be confusing as one isnt' sure which lines to pay attention to. Personally, I find the signature difficult to read.

#9 Pandy

Pandy

Bleepin'

• Members
  • 9,559 posts
  •  

Posted 01 June 2005 - 02:02 PM

Aww Sorry Sp1d3r. I was looking forward to seeing the next version.

~ Benjamin Franklin

Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

#10 efizzer

efizzer

• Members
  • 360 posts
  •  

Posted 01 June 2005 - 08:16 PM

You may need to find some new images to d/l and add to an image... If you don't have the site already, here's a good place for tutorials: http://www.good-tutorials.com/

s'a good place to start.

I really don't want to rate it... i'm at work on my editong m'self. I do agree it's a little dark though.

Edited by efizzer, 01 June 2005 - 08:17 PM.

Posted Image

We're going to make the merry-go-round go faster, so everyone needs to hang on tighter-just to keep from being thrown to the wolves.

#11 cowsgonemadd3

cowsgonemadd3

Feed me some spyware!

• Banned
  • 4,557 posts
  •  

Posted 01 June 2005 - 09:48 PM

I could hardly see it. Again its a bit to dark. Try adding some other color of background like blue and it will look great!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users