Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Infected with hijack.taskmanager

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 yoming

yoming

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:45 PM

Posted 14 February 2009 - 02:47 AM

Hi,

I had got this virus that i am unable to open taskmanager, regedit and some AntiVirus eg: kaspersky, spybot S&D

Also my pc keeps auto rebooting when i want to get into safemode

So i decided to reinstall window XP, but in the end the virus comes back.

Below is the log out from HijackThis (after reinstall Windows XP)
Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 15:46:21, on 2009/2/14
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
F:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
F:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
F:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
F:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
F:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe
F:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
F:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
F:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe
F:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
F:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
F:\WINDOWS\system32\conime.exe
F:\WINDOWS\system32\rundll32.exe
F:\WINDOWS\RTHDCPL.EXE
F:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
F:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Core-Static\MOM.exe
F:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\MsnMsgr.Exe
F:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Core-Static\ccc.exe
F:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
F:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\usnsvc.exe
F:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
F:\Documents and Settings\Yoming\桌面\HiJackThis.exe

O2 - BHO: (no name) - {7E853D72-626A-48EC-A868-BA8D5E23E045} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: Windows Live Sign-in Helper - {9030D464-4C02-4ABF-8ECC-5164760863C6} - F:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WindowsLiveLogin.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IMJPMIG8.1] "F:\WINDOWS\IME\imjp8_1\IMJPMIG.EXE" /Spoil /RemAdvDef /Migration32
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PHIME2002ASync] F:\WINDOWS\system32\IME\TINTLGNT\TINTSETP.EXE /SYNC
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PHIME2002A] F:\WINDOWS\system32\IME\TINTLGNT\TINTSETP.EXE /IMEName
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [BluetoothAuthenticationAgent] rundll32.exe bthprops.cpl,,BluetoothAuthenticationAgent
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RTHDCPL] RTHDCPL.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Alcmtr] ALCMTR.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [StartCCC] "F:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Core-Static\CLIStart.exe" MSRun
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] F:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MsnMsgr] "F:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\MsnMsgr.Exe" /background
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] F:\WINDOWS\system32\CTFMON.EXE (User 'LOCAL SERVICE')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-20\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] F:\WINDOWS\system32\CTFMON.EXE (User 'NETWORK SERVICE')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-18\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] F:\WINDOWS\system32\CTFMON.EXE (User 'SYSTEM')
O4 - HKUS\.DEFAULT\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] F:\WINDOWS\system32\CTFMON.EXE (User 'Default user')
O7 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System, DisableRegedit=1
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - F:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - F:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O23 - Service: Ati HotKey Poller - ATI Technologies Inc. - F:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe
O23 - Service: ATI Smart - Unknown owner - F:\WINDOWS\system32\ati2sgag.exe
O23 - Service: PC Tools Auxiliary Service (sdAuxService) - PC Tools - F:\Program Files\Spyware Doctor\pctsAuxs.exe
O23 - Service: PC Tools Security Service (sdCoreService) - PC Tools - F:\Program Files\Spyware Doctor\pctsSvc.exe

--
End of file - 3091 bytes

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 DocSatan

DocSatan

Bleepin' Wanna-Be

• Members
  • 2,156 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:45 AM

Posted 26 February 2009 - 10:44 AM

Hello yoming, and welcome to Bleeping Computer. :thumbup2:

Sorry that you have had to wait so long. Please reply back to this topic so that I know that you are still interested in receiving assistance with you computer problems. In the meantime, I will be researching your HJT Log.

Doc.

#3 Shaba

Shaba

Koutsi

• Members
  • 7,872 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:45 PM

Posted 04 March 2009 - 10:16 AM

Due to the lack of feedback this Topic is closed.

If you need this topic reopened, please request this by sending the moderating team
a PM with the address of the thread. This applies only to the original topic starter.

Everyone else please begin a New Topic.
Microsoft MVP Consumer Security
Posted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users