First off, as a first time poster here I have to thank anyone that's actually spending their time attempting to help a complete stranger. Thank you, I am infinitely grateful.
I installed the windows 7 Beta [build 7000] a few days ago and things went smoothly for about 48 hours. I now get BSODs within moments of a reboot. Specifically a stop error. http://www.faultwire.com/solutions_bsod/Th...0010D-1266.html
[ also a second resource on the topic: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa469186.aspx
that picture is the screen with my specific error code being:
0x0000010D (0x00000006, 0x00000003, 0x0000057 FFA41DF08, 0xFFFFFA8006610710)
"The driver attempted to send a framework request that has already been sent to an I/O target" is my problem according to my 1st two parameters, I just can't figure out what to do from there.
- updated any obvious drivers in device manager
- disabled virtually everything that had an exclamation point
- checked for loose hardware in my computer
- dusted my computer for good measure
- system restored back to 1st day - bsod was delayed by about 24 hours.
other notes: My Pc has been running XP pro 64bit perfectly for the 7 months prior to trying the windows 7 beta.
Once again, thank you any and all for your assistance! =D