Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

MS Office 2003 - Outlook Error

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 jdukze

jdukze

• Members
  • 57 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:09 PM

Posted 13 February 2009 - 08:10 PM

Hi all good memebers,
I am working on this PC running Windows XP, and MS Office 2003, that has an error with MS Outlook,
everytime when sending, forwarding or starting a new mail message there is an error message that pops up on the screen that says

The messaging interface has encountered an unknown error. If problem persits, please restart outlook.

I have done the following but to no avail.
  • Restarted outlook
  • Restarted outlook in safe mode
  • Detect and repair
  • Uninstall outlook and reinstall outlook
  • Uninstall/Reinstall the entire MS Office 2003
  • Scan computer for virus, in both normal and safe modes.
  • Scan PST, using the ScanPST.exe tool
  • ScanOST using ScanOST.exe tool
  • Removed all native add ins in the Add-in manager
Now please guys I have done all I can but the message still keeps popping up, is there any other solution, that has worked for anyone with the similar problem. I desperately need help out here. Thanks guys
JDUKZE

The only man who never makes mistakes is the man who never does
anything.

Theodore Roosevelt

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users