I am working on this PC running Windows XP, and MS Office 2003, that has an error with MS Outlook,
everytime when sending, forwarding or starting a new mail message there is an error message that pops up on the screen that says
The messaging interface has encountered an unknown error. If problem persits, please restart outlook.
I have done the following but to no avail.
- Restarted outlook
- Restarted outlook in safe mode
- Detect and repair
- Uninstall outlook and reinstall outlook
- Uninstall/Reinstall the entire MS Office 2003
- Scan computer for virus, in both normal and safe modes.
- Scan PST, using the ScanPST.exe tool
- ScanOST using ScanOST.exe tool
- Removed all native add ins in the Add-in manager