Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Problem with websites

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 SheriMartini

SheriMartini

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:44 AM

Posted 12 February 2009 - 05:44 PM

Recently my computer started acting a bit wonky. I am able to load websites, but on certain websites when clicking on a link, or trying to send an email, sometimes when logging into certain websites, firefox will not load anything. For instance, when checking my gmail account, I can see my mail, but when I go into the spam section, it tells me that it is loading, and then I get an error message saying "Oops... the system encountered a problem (#104)." And then, it shows that the emails I've just read as being unread. On facebook, it will load the page, but won't load the available online friends list.

Basically, as best as I can describe it... I can't interact with certain websites. If that makes any sense at all. I've ran AVG anti-virus, and only fund a few tracking cookies thus far. Any help would be so much appreciated!!!

Edit: Moved topic from XP to the more appropriate forum. ~ Animal

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 tork

tork

• Members
  • 718 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:44 AM

Posted 15 February 2009 - 08:01 AM

Are you using the latest version of firefox?
Have you tried clearing your cache in firefox?

#3 JudeCP

JudeCP

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:14 AM

Posted 16 February 2009 - 02:46 AM

I also had the same problem, I unninstalled Google Chrome, repaired the Live Onecare Firewall, then the problem was Gone,,,,,
Do you have any of the following programs that i mentioned here, try backing up Google Chrome data and removing it, Im not sure wether itl work for you, But give a try,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users