Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Large content sites will not load

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 OldPhil

OldPhil

Doppleganger

• Members
  • 4,152 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:01 AM

Posted 12 February 2009 - 11:19 AM

I am having similar problems, I followed the steps in my computer and come up with with a few red and some yellow. The red ones show Dhcp, the yellows show User32, Dhcp, Tcpip. They date back to when I went on cable and installed my Linksys router. I have tried clearing my caches, re booting the Linksys, unplugging the modem to let it reboot all N/G the problem exists in both Fire Fox and IE6. I have tried repair connection and get a message that it cannot complete due DNS cache. I have tried with and without the router inline there seems to be little to no difference, my laptop Is also cranky. I have tried to get up on Linksys for some help but can't get around the site as pages will not load. I did have early issues in setting up the 160N, but I think I have that resolved, from trying to set it up several times could it have put to much junk junk some palce on my machine? Kind of lost and fishing for ideas!
I have two desk tops the one above and my old faithful Dell 733, I just fired up the Dell and it seems to better but still loads pages slow and will not load movies on CNN. The main computer will not access CNN, it looks like it is loading but says Done but has a very light blue screen. I hit back and it will got o here and other lesser content sites.

Honesty & Integrity Above All!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users