Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

What would you like?

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 MissPlaced

MissPlaced

• Members
  • 929 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:21 PM

Posted 11 February 2009 - 10:09 PM

after havin a conversation with a friend, who said that at her funeral she would like the song "play that funky music white boy"(by Wild Cherry)played, i asked her why? it seem's that when her daughter was little, they attended a funeral and the young daughter asked why the music was soooo dreary, she responded to her daughter what should they play "play that funky music white boy" it's a funeral...i t just cracked me up :thumbsup:

What song would you like played at you're funeral??

You want to be great, Learn how to heal people, To hurt people is easy

Be Kinder then you have to be,you never know what battle someone else is fighting~~~
~~~~Martrys song~~~~~
~~~~My Deliverer~~~~~~

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Pandy

Pandy

Bleepin'

• Members
  • 9,559 posts
  •  

Posted 11 February 2009 - 10:45 PM

I want to have a DJ, and let the guests choose what they want to hear, after all what do I care? I have moved on. :thumbsup:

So long suckuhz

Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.

Hide not your talents. They for use were made. What's a sundial in the shade?

~ Benjamin Franklin

I am a Bleeping Computer fan! Are you?

Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

#3 JohnWho

JohnWho

Who was running the store?

• Members
  • 2,611 posts
  •  

Posted 11 February 2009 - 10:47 PM

*Whoa. Makes note to have speakers installed in casket so I can hear the music*

:thumbsup:

I know you think you understand what you thought I said,
but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!

#4 Galadriel

Galadriel

Bleepin Elf

• Malware Response Team
  • 2,753 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:21 PM

Posted 11 February 2009 - 10:54 PM

I'd want to annoy everyone one last time. Put the fear of ghosts in em! Play "Never gonna give you up!" looped for an hour.

The ULTIMATE Rick Roll! :thumbsup:
I cemna prestar aen. Han mathon ne nen. Han mathon ne chae. A han noston ne 'wilith. - Galadriel
'The avatar is changed; I can feel it in the water, I can feel it in the earth, I can smell it in the air.'

Phear teh ceiling cat, for he is roofkittehd! - Basement Cat

I'm a Bleeping Folder, are you? - Join BC in the fight against diseases - Click here
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#5 Queen-Evie

Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Staff Emeritus
  • 16,485 posts
  •  
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here
  • Local time:10:21 PM

Posted 11 February 2009 - 11:01 PM

Redneck Girl by the Bellamy Brothers

If You Want To Get To Heaven by Ozark Mountain Daredevils

Prop Me Up Beside The Jukebox When I Die by Joe Diffy

#6 scff249

scff249

Indecisive Lurker

• Members
  • 1,319 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:21 PM

Posted 12 February 2009 - 01:41 AM

I'd want to annoy everyone one last time. Put the fear of ghosts in em! Play "Never gonna give you up!" looped for an hour.

The ULTIMATE Rick Roll! :thumbsup:

:flowers: Despite how I hate hearing the song due to the fad, that would be awesome for this! Can I attend your funeral when the time comes? :trumpet::hysterical:

"Ototo'i wa usagi o mita no...Kino wa shika...Kyo wa anata." -Kotomi Ichinose (Clannad) [see below for translation]
"Day before yesterday I saw a rabbit, and yesterday a deer, and today, you." -The Dandelion Girl
"You are not alone, and you are not strange. You are you, and everyone has damage. Be the better person." -Katawa Shoujo

#7 Guest_fuzzywuzzy6_*

Guest_fuzzywuzzy6_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 12 February 2009 - 11:50 AM

I am more of a folk rock/traditional folk/blues kind of woman, but here's some theme music for my funeral that would really irritate everybody (most of them would probably be really old):

Wake me up before you go go by Wham! This would have people looking around at the end of the funeral to see if I've gone for good;

Stairway to Heaven by Led Zeppelin (I couldn't find the Doors version on-line; I could swear that there is one). I found a version by Neal Sedaka and the London Royal Philharmonic; that would be musical sacrilege.

So long as it isn't Highway to Hell by AC/DC. I don't believe in hell, and even if I did, I'd refuse to go there!

#8 Guest_Abacus 7_*

Guest_Abacus 7_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 12 February 2009 - 12:06 PM

:flowers:

A few years ago a very close Mate of mine passed on from Cancer, after quite a nasty experience in his Personal Life. The people involved were all sitting at his Funeral making out that they were weeping, then his final Song was played. "Que Sera Sera."

When I go, I want "The Gambler" to be played. That has been my Song for so long.

:thumbsup:

#9 garmanma

garmanma

Computer Masochist

• Staff Emeritus
  • 27,809 posts
  •  

Posted 12 February 2009 - 04:39 PM

All My Rowdy Friends are Coming Over Tonight
Hank Williams Jr.
played very, VERY loud
Mark
Posted Image
why won't my laptop work?

Having grandkids is God's way of giving you a 2nd chance because you were too busy working your butt off the 1st time around
Do not send me PMs with problems that should be posted in the forums. Keep it in the forums, so everyone benefits
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook and Twitter

#10 Eyesee

Eyesee

Bleepin Teck Shop

• BC Advisor
  • 3,539 posts
  •  

Posted 12 February 2009 - 08:45 PM

My preference would be to have my friend Bruce play some Jimi Hendrix LOUD!!
Little Wing would do nicely

Mom would never approve!
In the beginning there was the command line.

#11 thelittleduck

thelittleduck

• Members
  • 903 posts
  •  

Posted 12 February 2009 - 09:54 PM

Bring Me To Life

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users