Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Outlook 2003 Printing Error

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 istbar

istbar

• Members
  • 44 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:22 PM

Posted 11 February 2009 - 01:12 PM

My apologies if this is in the wrong forum, but it seems to match up.
When I print out emails from Outlook '03, they print one line per page. Yesterday I printed a two paragraph email that took up 30 pages! :thumbsup:

I've Googled the hell out of this topic but can't find anyone with the same problem.
Has anybody seen this before? Anyone have any idea how to fix this mess?

Thanks in advance,

istbar
'You tried and you failed. The lesson is never try.'

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 HitSquad

HitSquad

You're Bleepin' or you're Weepin'

• Members
  • 1,573 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:22 PM

Posted 12 February 2009 - 09:01 AM

Hi istbar.
Only ran across one identical unanswered post where it appeared to be a damaged e-mail profile.
Assuming the single line per page problem occurs only in Outlook, creating a new profile for testing cannot hurt.
See: How to create and configure an e-mail profile in Outlook 2007 and Outlook 2003
If it doesn't work, it'll give us a new starting point anyway. :thumbsup:

#3 istbar

istbar
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 44 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:22 PM

Posted 16 February 2009 - 05:44 PM

By creating a new profile, will I end up with a new .pst file? It's my boss' machine and he's got a mighty heap of email and contacts. He's also not super savvy when it comes to using software in an other-than-straight-forward way.

Thanks for your response, and sorry for my slow one.

Cheers

istbar
'You tried and you failed. The lesson is never try.'

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users