Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

How to copy and paste graphs

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 scitalis

scitalis

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:14 AM

Posted 31 May 2005 - 03:10 AM

Here's an easy one. I want to copy and paste graphs that have 3 or 4 different fonts, and have bold lines forming columns that separate catagories. Also, pictures are sometimes present. My attempts to paste these have led to scrambling of the graph, or complete loss of the graph format, leaving just lines of text. Pictures, though highlighted during the copy phase, do not transfer. Is there a way to control copying and pasting so it moves these graphs intact and unaltered? Or is it just not part of the code? I will give one million dollars to whoever can help me with this. Thanks much. (reward to be paid in Monopoly dollars, or equivalent in Monopoly real estate, at my discretion)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Futs

Futs

• Members
  • 68 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:14 AM

Posted 31 May 2005 - 03:27 AM

Usually when that happen is when you made the "image" and it as not been saved as a single image.
meaning that when you try to copy and paste, its still a bunch of clips used to make the final image, in this case the image is not as a whole.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users