Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Memory Card

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 cikingic

cikingic

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:04 PM

Posted 30 May 2005 - 11:34 PM

Hello,

I recently bought a new digital camera and inserted the memory card (128 MB) from my previous camera (which had about 80 pictures) for several vacation pictures.

My problem is, upon trying to upload them to my computer, I am only able to upload the few pictures saved directly to camera's memory, and the pictures taken in my old camera. However, I am able to view the new pictures on the camera, I cannot do anything with them outside of viewing them on the camera.

Any ideas would be so greatly appreciated. Many thanks!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 efizzer

efizzer

• Members
  • 360 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:04 PM

Posted 31 May 2005 - 09:32 AM

Is there any way you can connect the camera to the PC using a USB connection? Check the CD that comes with most digital cameras, or check the camera website. They may have a program or installation drivers that allow you to connect to the camera and download the images.

What camera make & model is it?

Edited by efizzer, 31 May 2005 - 09:39 AM.

Posted Image

We're going to make the merry-go-round go faster, so everyone needs to hang on tighter-just to keep from being thrown to the wolves.

#3 chiefmasterjedi

chiefmasterjedi

• Members
  • 124 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:04 PM

Posted 02 June 2005 - 05:02 PM

if the camera flash card is made by scandisk (or most other well known makes) just go down to your nearest staples or electrical/camera store and buy a USB card reader of the same make as your flash card..................it worked for me :thumbsup:

Chief.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users