I can't seem to get rid of this virus: srdshd.exe (Trojan?)
1. I don't have any virus scan. I used to have Kaspersky. Then Norton. Now, nothing.
Here are (I think) some possibilities on how I got it:
1. My friend had a USB and we shared some files. The USB apparently has virus. This one (I think). My friend DID confirm that there was a virus when the USB was scanned.
2. I have Limewire. I could've gotten it from another shared file.
What I've done so far?:
1. Tried to use the virus scan I had before (Kaspersky, Norton, etc.) but it didn't work.
2. Read a couple of topics about malware/spyware and found a helpful suggestion in one discussion about ComboFix.
I would've proceeded on my own but the instructions I read said that I should also seek outside help/post a topic or at least have someone look at the log after ComboFix is done doing its thing. Hence, this post.
Help! I badly need it.