Posted 14 February 2009 - 12:32 AM
I would check the following on your laptop, if it applies to you:
1. Make sure your Wireless switch is physically set to the "On" position on your laptop.
2. Enable your wireless connection if not done, and maybe evan enable ICS through your wireless NIC properties (just a thought)
A couple things i noticed was you didnt have a default-gateway set, perhaps set that to the IP address of the router interface your trying to connect to. Setting the default-gateway can be done by going into your Wireless TCP/IP properties. And since you stated above that your signal strength has always been low, i would try moving your laptop closer to the 2Wire gateway for better signal.
I hope some of this helped ;l
Interesting Links: Softpedia
- Online downloads encyclopedia W3Schools
- Website Programming Tutorials PC World
- Everything about technology Wikipedia
- Online Encyclopedia Photobucket
- Free Image Hosting
"I don't support network bridges, they support me.