Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hotmail

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 eddeee

eddeee

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:37 PM

Posted 30 May 2005 - 05:49 AM

I have two hotmail accounts for work and friends and would like to open them both at the same time. How can I start the program twice. Any Ideas.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 lucent

lucent

• Members
  • 172 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:37 PM

Posted 30 May 2005 - 08:20 AM

Howdy eddeee, if you are using firefox just use two tabs and point each at the different logins. If you are using IE open two windows and do the same. If you are using outlook i guess you could open two clients (this may seem a bit clumsy but would get the job done).
Posted Image
Special thanks to efizzer for the signature

#3 eddeee

eddeee
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 30 May 2005 - 08:56 AM

Hi lucent

That got me 2 hotmail screens, but I would have liked 2 msn messenger windows as well. When i signed in to messenger on 1 screen it cancels the other session.
Thanks

#4 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 30 May 2005 - 10:34 AM

If you have two Email accounts for Hotmail, you will need to login in twice, once for each .Net account, though I think combining your buddy list would be an easier solution.
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users