Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I changed a 1 to a 0 winlogin floder in regrisrty xp home

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 rprzybylow

rprzybylow

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:05 PM

Posted 05 February 2009 - 02:24 PM

I am in a bit of a crunch, I have been referred to this company that I am setting up a wireless network for from a friend. I am the new it guy here and I screwed up 2nd day on job. It seems that I have changed a setting in the regrisrty (that I have done time and time again. But tyhis time I can not access my two computers. One is the bosses and the other is her next in line employee. regedit, all usere, software, micrisift, windows, winlogin. Does anyone know how to get back in,
How do I access default admin?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 chameleon437

chameleon437

• Members
  • 95 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:05 PM

Posted 05 February 2009 - 04:30 PM

Hi rprzybylow,
If you are requesting how to get admin rights look here

regards,