Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Intel Modem

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Clueless

Clueless

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:58 AM

Posted 15 August 2004 - 05:07 AM

I totally lost my modem drivers [Intel R 537EP] and don't have a cd. tried downloading the drivers from intel but can't open it because it in winzip and just will not open... using dial up and it took forever and still wouldn't open..any suggestions.. i wanted to download from this computer and put on a floppy or cd and install on the other one.. thanks...

Edited by Clueless, 15 August 2004 - 05:10 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 cowsgonemadd3

cowsgonemadd3

Feed me some spyware!

• Banned
  • 4,557 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:58 AM

Posted 15 August 2004 - 08:34 AM

I have had the aufull winzip tooo! Here do this: go to my computer/right click/properties/harware/devicemanager/modem click the little plus sighn and open the modem listed. Go to driver tab and hit update driver! This might work!

#3 Guest_brunt_*

Guest_brunt_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 15 August 2004 - 09:34 AM

Go ahead and download the drivers again HERE

But first download this program WinRAR... Download the first download on the page WIN-RAR 3.4 Graphic and command line! Se eit it works then

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users