Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I'd Really like to Know ?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Jove

Jove

• Members
  • 2,739 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:50 PM

Posted 04 February 2009 - 11:33 PM

I noticed the following cause I went to the COMODO site after needing to turn off my COMODO Monitors, do to Page Load errors and Email errors in connecting to the server.

Test your security to outgoing connections
Comodo Parent Injection Leak Test

This test tries to find explorer.exe and patch its memory. Then with the infected explorer.exe, it tries to transmit data to remote servers through the default browser.
No other firewall has passed this test with default settings - does yours?

* Download Comodo Parent Injection Leak Test
* More Info
* How do I Know if my firewall passed?

But I would like to know, when hackers are using stuff to compromise your computer when you are on line, is there a way they can be spying to the extent that they can get into your wordpads and or note pads, email etc. ?

When you don't have to worry about your computer anymore, you can start
living again !

vrwqzc.gif
Success is a result, not a goal. . . . Flaubert

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users