Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

COMODO Blocking My Page Connections and Email ?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Jove

Jove

• Members
  • 2,739 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:13 AM

Posted 04 February 2009 - 10:52 PM

Suddenly I have found that I can not receive email and or I get Page Load errors, . .

when I open COMODO and turn off the (3), Monitors it all works again ?

Can anyone give me a glue as to what is happening.

I have run several Scans and there doesn't seem to be any infections, but I do have one or two suspicious files and have posted in, "Am I infected ?"

When you don't have to worry about your computer anymore, you can start
living again !

vrwqzc.gif
Success is a result, not a goal. . . . Flaubert

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 JamesFrance

JamesFrance

• Members
  • 278 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:13 PM

Posted 05 February 2009 - 03:50 AM

When you say Comodo, if you are using Comodo Internet Security or Comodo Firewall Pro, open the GUI and navigate to Firewall,Advanced, Network security policy. Then look for anything which you may have blocked by mistake and delete it. You will be asked again whether to allow the action next time it wants to connect. The only default block on installation should be for Comodo, stating 'Block and log all unmatching requests', so leave that one.

Or in Network security policy select your email client, choose 'edit', select 'Use a predefined policy' and select email client. Then select your browser, choose 'edit', select 'Use a predefined policy' and select Web browser.

Hopefully either of these will correct your problem.
James

#3 Jove

Jove
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2,739 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:13 AM

Posted 05 February 2009 - 09:21 AM

JamesFrance,

I will look into this and reply results, it may take a little time as I am in another persuit with Audio, at this time I do have two of the monitors on, . . .
that is a COMODO Firewall Pro, free Edition.

Thanks much !

When you don't have to worry about your computer anymore, you can start
living again !

vrwqzc.gif
Success is a result, not a goal. . . . Flaubert

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users