Hi Terry and welcome. Perhaps we can do an online scan. With Kaspersky.
Were you running a Quick scan with MalwareBytes from normal mode?
Please do an online scan with Kaspersky WebScanner
Click on Kaspersky Online Scanner
You will be prompted to install an ActiveX component from Kaspersky, Click Yes
- The program will launch and then begin downloading the latest definition files:
- Once the files have been downloaded click on NEXT
- Now click on Scan Settings
- In the scan settings make that the following are selected:
Extended (if available otherwise Standard)
- Scan using the following Anti-Virus database:
Scan Mail Bases
- Click OK
- Now under select a target to scan:Select My Computer
- This will program will start and scan your system.
- The scan will take a while so be patient and let it run.
- Once the scan is complete it will display if your system has been infected.
- Now click on the Save as Text button:
- Save the file to your desktop.
- Copy and paste that information in your next post.