Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 rockhopper5

rockhopper5

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:36 PM

Posted 04 February 2009 - 08:40 AM

This is the first time I've ever done anything like this so I don't know if there is anybody out there.....but if there is, here goes:

I am 71 years young and was looking for a way to deal with a virus that has cropped up on my lap top when I came across this site - I was hoping I could type in "vimax ads virus" and get an instant solution but that was not to be so I will post a topic later and hope someone can tell me in plain English just what to do with it, apart from "Yeah, yeah, me too, boring, boring..."
I'll be back (as Arnold said) Rockhopper5

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:36 PM

Posted 04 February 2009 - 09:07 AM

Yes, there is someone out there.
Welcome to BC. When you return, please post about your problem, providing as much information as possible about what is happening and any strange messages you are getting, in the AM I INFECTED? Forum where our Members can begin to help you.
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users