Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

MUST HAVE PIC!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

#1 sausage

sausage

• Members
  • 389 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:48 PM

Posted 03 February 2009 - 10:39 PM

I need this for a project due friday but have no graphical skills (electronic or hand drawn) and my teacher said it can't be clip art (computer illiterate, truly meaning not from internet) It needs to compile the songs Panic Attack, Twisted Mind and Inside the Fire(suicide, extrem stress and insanity) it's for a project bout Oedipus Rex if you truly want to know

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Vaerli

Vaerli

• Members
  • 582 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:48 PM

Posted 04 February 2009 - 12:20 AM

How large of an image is needed? 2000x1000 pixels? what dimesions?

Also, if those are lyrics as i'm supposing them to be, could you get me links. I'll see if i can get motivated enough to make an attempt at it, but i can't guarantee anything.

Q6600, 4GB g-skill, 8800GT, P5N-D motherboard
Posted Image
My art

#3 buttoni

buttoni

• Members
  • 267 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:48 PM

Posted 04 February 2009 - 04:04 PM

Maybe it's because I'm a retired teacher, but I think OP should do his own homework, don't you? He won't learn anything from the assignment if someone else does it all. Not to mention it's deceptive/cheating for him to turn in work done by another and submit it as his own! Sorry, I have strong feelings on such issues. Offering suggestions about ways to perhaps get him started is one thing. DOING it for him is quite another.

Edited by buttoni, 04 February 2009 - 04:05 PM.

HP Pavilion desktop p6270z; 8 GB ram; Win7 Home Premium x64 bit; FX 4.0; DSL 2Wire modem/router; MVPS Hosts; Comodo FW 5.3(D+ & Sandbox enabled); MSSE; MBAM on demand.

#4 Vaerli

Vaerli

• Members
  • 582 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:48 PM

Posted 04 February 2009 - 09:07 PM

I know what you mean, but he made it sound like it is more a support for a project, not a complete graphical project that he wants someone else to do for him..

Anyways, he would have to get the specifics to me, but it doesn't look like i'd have enough time to do it anyways if he did get something for me to work on.

Q6600, 4GB g-skill, 8800GT, P5N-D motherboard
Posted Image
My art

#5 sausage

sausage
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 389 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:48 PM

Posted 04 February 2009 - 09:21 PM

It isn't solely a graphical project, we take quotes from the lyrics and explain what they ahve to do with the story, the picture is for show but I suck at drawing so I thought I'd ask, I was in a bad mood yesterday so I kind of sounded frantic, I see what your saying buttoni and I'm sorry I didn't make it clear, but I'll do it myself....

#6 GTK48

GTK48

• Members
  • 396 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:48 PM

Posted 05 February 2009 - 09:56 PM

I do not believe that this forum is in the homework business. Learn it, do it.

#7 Monty007

Monty007

• Members
  • 1,151 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:18 AM

Posted 06 February 2009 - 10:02 PM

GTK48 I thought your comment was a bit harsh. I can't see any thing wrong in pointing some one in the right direction, to some tutorials or similar. But not to do ones own work as you will never learn.

Buttoni: "Offering suggestions about ways to perhaps get him started is one thing. DOING it for him is quite another" I agree!
MCP
MSDST

#8 triggerhappypappy

triggerhappypappy

• Members
  • 143 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:48 PM

Posted 04 April 2009 - 02:05 PM

What is the big deal!?
There is noting in sausages first comment asking for someone to do this project for him.
He was just asking for help!
Freedom Is Not Free !! Pray For our Troops

#9 rigel

rigel

FD-BC

• Members
  • 12,944 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:48 PM

Posted 04 April 2009 - 09:42 PM

This topic is 2 months old and I believe has been taken care of. Hence it is now closed.

"In a world where you can be anything, be yourself." ~ unknown

"Fall in love with someone who deserves your heart. Not someone who plays with it. Will Smith

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users