Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Outstanding WW1 combat flight sim.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Over50

Over50

• Members
  • 21 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:44 AM

Posted 03 February 2009 - 07:15 PM

If you've been looking for a WW1 combat flight sim this new release of WW1 Over Flanders Fields is really something to see. The graphics are fantastic as is the flight modeling. I was made aware of it in another forum and after reviewing the game content and sample movies I bought it about a week and a half ago and I'm having a great time with it. It's both XP and Vista compatible and for those in the know it's also adaptable to TrackIR as well.

This is the 3rd iteration of the mod that is built on the Microsoft CFS3 software patched to v3.1 (i.e., you have to have CFS3 installed to install the mod DVD). There is a game forum web site if you're interested.

Edited by Over50, 04 February 2009 - 12:54 AM.
Removed link~ TW

CM Cosmos S case, EVGA 750i SLI FTW, 860W PCPC PS,
E8400 w/Zalman 9700 cooler, 4 GB RAM, 250 GB HD
EVGA GTX 260 216 Core SC, X-Fi Fatal1ty Pro Sound Card
CH 568 USB Joystick, Pro Pedals and Yoke, Windows XP Home

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users