Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Colour help

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 khanshab

khanshab

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:48 AM

Posted 03 February 2009 - 02:29 PM

Hi All,

I am creating a similar site to http://www.seobloreexpert.com/ and like the colours that are used on the site (Orange and Red). I have got a template and would like help in creating an attractive colour scheme. I am not very creative. Can someone advise on what coulours they think will look good on my current template. I am not a big fan of the Grey on there at the moment.

Thanks.
Signature removed for failure to comply with BC guidelines. Commercial links are not allowed in signatures.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Flaxtelios

Flaxtelios

• Members
  • 60 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:48 AM

Posted 11 February 2009 - 11:09 PM

Light gray, Dark gray, Navy blue, and Black/white as font would make it quite outstanding.
You can tinker around with the colours to have a nice scheme. (I suggest using light gray
as the background :thumbsup:, and if you decided to make a banner, make the background white ._.)

Like you, I'm not that creative when it comes to colour schemes but that's just
one that has worked for me in the past.
Hey I'm Kyle, It's an honour to be in your presence.... hey wait that's your line. :o
Sometimes the Hardest thing and the Right thing are the same.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users