Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

SUggestions on my new Layout

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 khanshab

khanshab

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:58 PM

Posted 03 February 2009 - 02:25 PM

I am designing A new layout for my website and would like some feedback. Please try and make it constructive. if there are ones you like but you think should be altered in a certain way please let me know. This is a website that will be giving away cosmetic surgery, and this is the coming soon web page. I kind of want it professional but lighthearted at the same time
Signature removed for failure to comply with BC guidelines. Commercial links are not allowed in signatures.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Rraa

Rraa

• Members
  • 38 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:58 PM

Posted 08 February 2009 - 07:22 AM

Not sure which one to look at - I assume its the Dodds one. Nice site full of information and a bright colour - I guess you like red - no harm in that but to me it speaks of fast food outlets and for preference I would cut the musak - it sends me a message of "cowboys" which in the building trade tells of messed up jobs, corner cutting and penny pinching. Your video shows a much higher quality of workmanship than this. That is a good thing on your webbie page. Also like the nice clear big link buttons and easy reachable phone number. Its also good to see the face of the proprietor.

Wish you good luck and success. Hope I got the right website. Perhaps if you put the URL/link to make sure we get the right one ...

Kind regards :thumbsup:

Rraa

#3 KamakaZ

KamakaZ

• Members
  • 739 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:58 AM

Posted 15 February 2009 - 07:35 PM

nice layout, although i would have the video not set to start when the page is visited. Also the header (header.png) does take a bit to download (i'm on 1.5Mbps here to)

I have to say the menu bar's don't really do it for me. I'm more of a simple horizontal menu bar guy. lol.

other than that, nice site.

(alos looked at the dodds site, agree that posting a link may have helped...)

There's no place like 127.0.0.1
There are 10 types of people in the world, those that can read binary, and those who can't.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users