Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

what do you guys think about this ?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 papidropinboxers

papidropinboxers

• Members
  • 17 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:24 PM

Posted 03 February 2009 - 01:29 AM

ok so i have a PNY Verto GeForce 9600 GSO 768MB Overclocked Video Card and im looking for a pc that can run it with ease at an affordable price i found this computer,

eMachines - Desktop with AMD Athlon™ X2 Dual-Core Processor 4050e

do you guys think i can run my Video card on there and if not what type of pc can i be able to use it with for a fair price?

thanks alot guys i really could use the help

Nelson -

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 papidropinboxers

papidropinboxers
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 17 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:24 PM

Posted 03 February 2009 - 06:28 AM

guess thats a no eh ?

#3 Platypus

Platypus

• 13,685 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:24 PM

Posted 03 February 2009 - 07:18 AM

I guess if you tell us the eMachines model we can check it out and give an answer... :thumbsup:

Top 5 things that never get done:

#4 Platypus

Platypus

• 13,685 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:24 PM

Posted 03 February 2009 - 07:41 AM

I notice this question is already being discussed in another topic. Please stop asking the same question in multiple topics. If you keep the discussion in one topic, people can keep track of what's going on, it's far less confusing and saves having people respond in one topic only to discover that the question is already being answered in another topic.

Top 5 things that never get done:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users