Welcome to BleepingComputer
Please download DDS
and save it to your desktop.
- Disable any script blocking protection
- Double click dds.scr to run the tool.
- When done, DDS.txt will open.
- Click Yes at the next prompt for Optional Scan.
- Save both reports to your desktop.
Please include the contents of the following in your next reply:DDS.txtAttach.txt
Download the GMER Rootkit Scanner
. Unzip it to your Desktop.Before scanning, make sure all other running programs are closed and no other actions like a scheduled antivirus scan will occur while the scan is being performed. Do not use your computer for anything else during the scan.
. The program will begin to run.**Caution**
These types of scans can produce false positives. Do NOT take any action on any "<--- ROOKIT" entries unless advised!
If possible rootkit activity is found, you will be asked if you would like to perform a full scan.
- Click NO
- In the right panel, you will see a bunch of boxes that have been checked ... leave everything checked and ensure the Show all box is un-checked.
- Now click the Scan button.
Once the scan is complete, you may receive another notice about rootkit activity.
- Click OK.
- GMER will produce a log. Click on the [Save..] button, and in the File name area, type in "GMER.txt"
- Save it where you can easily find it, such as your desktop.
Post the contents of GMER.txt in your next reply.