Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Introducing Myself/First Post

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 RealtorStar

RealtorStar

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:24 AM

Posted 02 February 2009 - 12:57 PM

Hi!
I am just introducing myself.I had a problem and thought I was going to have to pay a "geek" to come in to fix it, now it has "solved itself"...maybe. There is a question in my mind if the problem is solved or if it is still there only I don't know it. I thought it would be best if I joined this forum and became more educated. My computer is five years old and so far I have been able to keep it in good running condition myself. Hope to do even better by posting my questions in the appropriate time and format. Thanks for being there for me! SMILE

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Guest_The weatherman_*

Guest_The weatherman_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 02 February 2009 - 02:32 PM

Hi, RealtorStar.

Welcome to Bleeping Computer, it's good to see you here. :thumbsup:

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 02 February 2009 - 03:44 PM

Even though you seem to have been quite successful in keeping your computer running smoothly, it never hurts to have help when you get stuck. Welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#4 RealtorStar

RealtorStar
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:24 AM

Posted 02 February 2009 - 04:43 PM

Weatherman and Forum Addict-Thanks for the welcome! I know I will need help!

#5 neaclab

neaclab

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:24 AM

Posted 02 February 2009 - 06:43 PM

Introducing myself. A friend of mine who is a computer tech recommended this site as I seem to be called on by older neighbors for help. It is simply a wealth of knowledge and I do appreciate it. Thanks to everyone who puts in so much time. :thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users