Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

My first venture into a forum

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 klam333

klam333

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:26 AM

Posted 02 February 2009 - 06:01 AM

Good morning to all. I'm so lost in some areas of computer know-how, hope this forum helps my frustration!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 GTK48

GTK48

• Members
  • 396 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:26 AM

Posted 02 February 2009 - 06:40 AM

Welcome to BC :thumbsup:

#3 dancemat

dancemat

• Members
  • 37 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:26 PM

Posted 02 February 2009 - 07:29 AM

Good morning to all. I'm so lost in some areas of computer know-how, hope this forum helps my frustration!

Welcome, hope I can be of assitance to help your frustration. Try not to worry as everyone has to start somewhere. More importantly you're trying to do something about it and improve. :thumbsup:

Kind Regards,

Matthew M

#4 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:26 AM

Posted 02 February 2009 - 11:06 AM

With more knowledge, you will become much less frustrated with computer problems. There are many very good introductory-type Tutorials and pinned topics that will help you, and don't hesitate to ask questions, even if you think they are elementary.
Welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users